Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another day..



Had just finished my dinner not too long ago.. Yummy, mum cooked instant noodles for dinner as I was sleeping the whole afternoon away, not being able her to accompany her out to have her dinner. But, dinner is de-li-cious~ haha... Plus the lemonade I made, its a perfect match!!



Its really nice to keep in contact with old friends...^^

There's a e-mail about a prostitute named Xia which moved me a lot. There's actually many out there trying to make things right but there's no other option for them to do so, which the only way to help others is to sell their body and make an earning. And in the end, they were despised by others who don't understand. I do understand their choices in life in such circumstances and hopefully others will. There's always a reason some people is willing to do such a thing as a daily routine and as a profession... Maybe there's the only way for them to make money? Maybe there were forced to?? Anyhow, to those who still have their own choice to make,there's are still other better options in life to earn a living, maybe you will think washing dishes or picking up rubbish will not get you far but its still a legal career to possess. Hopefully there aren't others who will follow Xia's footsteps and make the worst decision in life... Think about it...

Gotta wait until all the food I just ate will digest soon enough, if not, it will sinfully increase my weight count and I can't affort to allow it to happen...^^ Gotta get back to my Sejarah... Toodles..

p.s. Our new Bio teacher really looks like ι™ˆδΌŸθ”,anyone agree??

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

Another options that is to steal apple in the orchard....^_^.

ShyuanT said...

=.=|||
What? Steal apple from orchard?
I'll report to the police !! haha...