Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going off..

Received a rather weird call last night...
It seems to be a call from a so-called college...
And he asked me some odd questions..
Though he sound really polite to me,
I still doubt that he is calling for college business..
Its like a fraud or something.
Mum says no college calls people at night.
So I wonder if the polite man on the line is a con man..
He gave me his no. anyway..
So watever..

Craps, tomorrow is the Kem Kepimpinan,
and I have no idea on what's going on...
Anyway, don't wanna care so much now..
Just pack and go..
hahas..

Actually I had many things to blog about..
But at this time of a day..
I choose to sleep..
All the best and hope that the camp will be a blast..
hahas..
Toodles~

Tomorrow-Annie

2 comments:

Sir Wong said...

Please took care your own health.

ShyuanT said...

Hahas.. Okok... Will do so.
I'm a healthy gal!!!