Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bzzzz...

OMG.
Having hives a day before my trials... (a.k.a. 峰膜)
Craps.. damn itchy now...**scratch scratch**
So itchy here, there everywhere..
can't concentrate now.
Tiny little spots all over..
Craps..
Lucky mum bought some calamine lotion to ease the itch..
Hope it helps..

Craps again...
That's the last of Nighto..
Can't believe it,
the show ended just like that!
They can't treat me like that,
I want more Nighto!!! **sobs**
Oh well..
Good things always come to an end..
Nighto would like in our hearts forever...
"Smile, always, and you can light up everyone beside you..."

Anyway, All the best to all F5-s
in you trials..
Good luck in you History!!!
Grapes were said to be able to boost your memory..
Try some,
it might work..^^

**Islam history is making me sleepy...haiz..

空白格-蔡健雅

4 comments:

めぐみ said...

wat??
having hives just before exam..
so cham...dont scratch them..they wil leave scars...
i also having exam...cham..
economy paper killed me dy...sob sob~~

ShyuanT said...

Lolz.. Thanks for ya concern... I'm all right now. It took 3 days to heal. Damn itchy.. Can't help my hands..^^

Hui Min said...

Wrap yourself like a mummy helps a lot.....I wonder I heard this from who....

ShyuanT said...

=.=|||
Ya, I do wonder where did u heard this from...lolz...