Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fake

There are people out there who tricks and cheats people's feelings just to get some profit.
Got an e-mail from someone I don't know, but states how hard life is for her,
saying something about wars and blah..blah...
And how she losts her mother and father...
Where she lives.... more craps..
For a moment,
I felt sorry for her...
But as I scroll down the mail,
something strikes me,
she puts a telephone no. for me to call (if I wanted to make sure she's not lying..)
and then lets the cat out of the bag.
She says its a secret..
that her father is still alive and sorts..
And wants to give her 6.7 million USD.
Then asked for my account no. (what??)
I stunned immediately after that,
How can somebody do that??
They gather people's sympathy and slowly make use of the chance to con you,
And later said that this is a secret.. So and so..
And hopes to hear from me in my next mail.
FAT HOPES~

She making use of other people is nothing,
The best is,
She make use of the name of our Sovereign Lord to seek for sympathy,
to do something illegal and sinful,
That's what makes me sad... 'n'

You might think I'm somehow cruel or something,
but the thought of thinking that this might be true never even cross my mind.
In the olden days,
I might fall for it,
but now, sorry la..
There's to much of such con cases happening and
I'm not someone stupid enough to fall for it easily,
At least I don't hope so...
Anyhow guys,
do not fall easily on words that capture your hearts and had you pity that something,
You might end up being the pitiful one...
Stay rational and strong...
Or else, you might be involved in a fraud...

Be careful~

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

Sort of...some of the orphanage's worker do that you know? Eat up the money contributed by kind ppl.....sad case ==

kelly said...

my inbox also got the same rubbishes...a lot...

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee
Lolz.. Orphanages... What a wild imagination you have..hehe..

羡德 :
Ya, they all really bad..