Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My my...

Gosh, can it be tougher???
Now only I realized that the process of publishing a book isn't anything near easy.
It's really really time consuming and eye fatiguing.
And after all the hard work you put in,
you have to face the people who are reading it..
Their comments and reaction...
Gosh, it's really stressful.
In the end of the day,
whenever there's something wrong about something,
someone will point fingers towards you saying:"Yucks! we pay so much just for this?"
Stressful....

Having test on Thurs.
Gotta really stuff my head into the world of sociology...
There's nothing much I can do, can I?
Tests, assignments, assessments....
Everything really starts with a big question mark...
No idea how the heck can I start doing them..
Forget about finishing them...
Yiiksssss..... I desperately want some private time!!!!!

Oh ya, here's a something.
I experienced cycling in the rain for the 1st time in my life.
and it was.... FUN!!!!
haha... I actually forgot to bring my raincoat,
Umbrella is a big NO NO for me due to my body imbalance while cycling.
So... instead of a raincoat, I wore my pinky jacket and dashed off the streets.
hahahaha.. Exciting I must say... Got soaking wet when we reached Tesco.
With everyone staring at us... lolz...
The 2nd time going to Tesco with sis and friends....
It was really enjoyable.
Had even heard some pretty interesting real life stories which really got me wondering...
Are homosexuals for real??? I mean, guy and guy, Gal and gal... a happy ever after???
oh well, it's really up to them to decide...
Cycling at nite is pretty cool. haha.. loved the awesomeness...
Celebrated friend's birthday beside the lake..
For the 1st time again, I get to be fetched by someone on a bike.
It's nice... a lil' unsecure though..
but .. Nice! haha..

Last weekend was a blast for me.
Spent some time hanging out with friends,
Going to a K box twice a day.
Teacher's treat to all of us...
Shopping~
And most of all.... a frige full of carbonated drinks!! YIPPEE!!!!!
looking forward to go back to my hometown again this week...
lalalalala~

滚-杨千桦&梁汉文

No comments: