Monday, March 22, 2010

1st weekend

Didn't go back to S'ban this week. Assignment awaits.
My 1st weekend in Kampar, all I can say is... BORING!!!!
Haha, seriously, I had not been so bored in my life as I was for the past 2 days.
Actually it won't be SO boring if I get to watch shows and stuffs la.
But sis gotta do her report and study for exam, Oh well...
Had to finish my stupid Econs assignment this weekend.
Friday I was like, damn bored. No com, nothing.... lying there with nothing to do.
On Sat, Econs the whole day. Gotta search to tons of sites to get info,
Eyes popping out dy still cannot find the stupid GPDs and whatsoever that I need.
Still, I managed to simply 'produce' something out lo.. hehe...
It's really a tiring work.
Sat from 10 am till 11pm in front of the com, searching for infos....
Damn tired wei!
Did not even step out of the house for the whole day...lolz.. This is my 1st too!
okok... glad that THAT was over...
Still got another 3 more to go.. GAMBATEH!
hehe, finally, it's today!
after 2 dreadful days in the stuffy room, I finally got the chance to do something fun!
Dad and mum came visit us this week, so happy wei. ^^
They came here this morning and brought FOOD to the S room! hehe...
Happy happy happy....
We went to Ipoh for lunch. The 'sa hor fun' really nice. Yummy!


Then we went Ipoh parade for shopping. ^^
It was fun! REally!
There were many 'leng zais and luis' around.
Sis says the people there really know how to dress up.
Quite true, but 1 thing is, everyone there are in shorts.
I mean all the gals la... haha.. same pattern geh.
Oh well, the norm there, what can I say?
Today's the fun. Glad that mum and dad came here. ^^

ok-s, gotta go now, sis got some reporting to do. Byes!

写一首歌-顺子

No comments: