Monday, March 29, 2010

Earth hour '10

Went back again this week...
It's really really nice getting to spend time at home with mum.
Thought the only thing we did was watching TV,
Still, it's the most relaxing moment of the week.
Went for K session with Soon and YC.
Boy, are they good singers..
YC, you senyap-senyap tak mau cakap ah, sekali nyanyi menjadi harimau ah..
haha....
Had had a really really great time!
Oh ya, that day must be our lucky day,
Bump into the number 8, twice! hehe..
Too bad we did buy toto la, maybe really can fatt ah!
muahahahhaahaha.... joking ni...
Went 'visit' the vineyard in S'ban the same day.
It's really amusing seeing the whole hill covered with vines..
Who says Grapes cannot be local?? haha...
It's located in Nustari something...
A place near PD.
You can't actually go into the vineyard as it's a private property.
Can only see it from far.

The whole hill is vine. Sorry that you can't get a closer look..


Love this pic. My pic of the day...

Earth hour was on the same day...
Was really enthusiastic in joining the whole world to observe that moment..
I even asked many many others to join in...
Too bad I was out that hour,
Didnt get to join the whole world and live in darkness for an hour.. T.T
This year is really disappointing though,
not many people observed the program.
Was in town during that particular hour,
Damn disappointing...
But still found some comfort when KFC, The store and the whole road of the shops near Ruby was in darkness...
+ the street lamps were all off that moment... ^^
Haha... The 'lights' in the end of the tunnel....


"Blackout" in KFC


No lights on ^^
There are actually people who are still shopping inside, neat right?

I even promised myself to have more meals in KFC and go The Store more often.. hehe....
Luckily there are really people out there who cares... :)
Did my earth hour when I got home...
I meant earth hours....
Got to persuade my parents to off the lights in the house for 2++ hours.. ^^
But too bad my dear's not here... If not we'll have more fun.
Anyway, Happy dy~~~

Really hope that we can have our own earth hour everyday.
Just try to finish all your work earlier and pick a suitable hour to turn off all your lights...
A simple act by turning off the lights will make a BIG difference..

Love nature, Love yourself...

礼物-刘力扬

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, I made a deal with someone, I have to be single (not getting ina relationship, if not, I can't get what I want =( lol Silly right? But it's the good way to keep me concentrate on my studies, wooooootz! =D

独角兽 said...

Wow...if the McDonald, Burger King, Marry Brown and Pizza Hut also off the light during the earth hour, will you promise yourself often go there? Hahaha... then 1 week 7 days i can see you at the fast food restaurant!! Just joking, you really a kindhearted person!

ShyuanT said...

LeBunny :
Hey lil' bunny.. haha...
So you are now not available but... la..?? hehe.. Smart not to get involved.. Isit him????

独角兽 :
Hehe... if they all off the lights I will be more happy.. Get to makan more fast food.. wakakak...You'll definitely see me often in the fast food outlets by then, you can join in also ma..^^