Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random

Er... tomorrow, 1st presentation in U, wonder what it feels.
Feeling dead tired now.
Hopefully tomorrow can complete the radio drama successfully la.
Tired tired tired..... lalalalala...
"The Phan....tom of the opera is here.... Inside my mind...."
this song kept playing in my head. Can't get it off... haha...
" Oh Raoul.... Oh Christine.... The Phantom of the Opera..."
Jeez, whole head about them.. =_=|||

Movie maker, my best friend for now. Hopefully we won't be in this relationship for long la.. haha...

oh ya, Family will always be the best, trust me on this. Don't ever do anything that hurts them, ok???

Mr. Happy left me alone all of a sudden, where have you been????? Come back come back, k?? I miss you so much that I start to hate myself for it!

Oh ya, me wanna sing K. hehe, need recruits! lolz... Any K lover out there???

That's all for my craping... *off*

The Phantom Of the Opera-Sarah Brightman

2 comments:

yiipin said...

ya, i remember tat the 1st few weeks or months, mr.happy always left me alone for long time..since i hav been to college, cnt find any excitement like when high school do. haha! dun worry, it will be fine soon.

ShyuanT said...

Oo, really? haha, glad to hear that I'm not the only one. High school's still the best la. ^^ you feeling better in college now???