Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Boring

Craps..
Dunno why nowadays like to use this word, maybe is the influence of Miss Prawn.. haha
Ee... these few days.. really really boring.
I'm not saying that life here is boring due to the lack of entertainment..
Instead, it's the other way round.
These few days had been pretty busy for me.
2 assignments and 3 presentations, 2 mid-terms..
Gosh... BORING!
The other reason why I feel it's boring is the people here.
The lamao scene of rivalries between friends, I wonder what's gone into them? =_=|||
BORING!!!!
And life just gets 'better' when the stupid printing shop does not do their best to help you finish your job... BORING!!!
That's not just yet, having people around you criticizing this and that, but not actually helping in some sense when you need them...
And lastly, the 'birth' of my pathetic SPM results this Thursday, Double boring~~

It's enough stress having everyone expecting you to give them something you owe them for quite awhile, but you can't really make it on time because you are studying and other blah.. blah.. factors. Let alone all the assignments and presentations you have to chase after... And there goes some people who adds in pins and thinstles to your live. Oh great! How 'happy' I am... haiz... here's another "BORING" for that!

Anyway, moving on..
here's somethings I can actually give a toast for this week:
1. 1 mid-term down, 1 more to go!
2. We're the 1st group to present our drama! "Yi-Pee!"
3. Results will be out soon!! hahaha...
4. Mum, you ROCK! Thanks ya!
5. Sis, thanks for the guava juice and the bread la.. haha..
6. "Sis" we are really alike! hehe
7. Thanks Al, buddy.. thank you for everything!
8. BL, thanks for worrying..
9. I'm going back HOME this weekend! haha...
10. Tofu and the rest will be out from NS dy! "Fong gam lo"
11. For my boring life!!

haha.. Cheers to all of that!!!!! hahahahahahahahah..

Kkies, sis, grumbling I'm using the comp for too long...=_=|||
Bye-s!

Think Of Me-Phantom of the Opera

4 comments:

Catherine Young said...

hey.....you sound a bit on stress...a bit angry...^o^hohoho.

ShyuanT said...

Haha.. Yeps I'm a bit stressed la.. And there's some problems I have to face.. so.. Maybe I sound kinda mad la.. hehe... but ok dy... All this I can handle de.. haha..

Kaijun said...

feel that this is not boring, is sound like, helpless, foolish beat...
hahah, my short sem is same as yours.
2 mid term in week 4
1 presentation in week 4
2 assignment in week 5
1 practical test in week 5
1 assignment in week 6
1 presentation in week 6
...tired....

ShyuanT said...

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
Lolz.. haha, if this is really called helpless, then I think that I'd get the help I really needed. Mum and a friend had been great help. hehe... All of us are on the same boat ei? haha.. Many many things to do... haiz... Good Luck though...