Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reports

Finally got some REAL time to post. haha... Had been kinda stressed these few days. Really wonder why. Hadn't progress much in my assignments, had not study much for my test.... Still, why am I feeling so stressed out and tired???

ManY and YJ's gonna leave soon. Jean, planning to leave after sem 1. Why's everyone leaving? Though we're not really close, but still it's sad to see you guys leaving one by one... T.T And there's KM struggling hard to fight the cancerous cells... Tons of mind winding assignments and the nerve stretching presentations... Is there any other happier things around?

Econs econs econs, will be due by next Monday. Not yet even started. Gosh, those killing statistical numbers, facts, dunno what you does it means words... REally driving me CRAZY!!! Spending whole week to sorts those FREAKING datas out, but still, no progress... Help!

Oh ya, my radio drama on Tues turned out quite ok. Teacher praised our sound effects. haha.. Hooray! Though speaking wise, we're not so good, but still, it's a very nice experience. (The Phantom... of the Opera is Here!!!! .... I'm Erik!
Looking forward to see the performance of others.

Speaking of Tues, almost forgot to mention, I have a new hair do! haha.. Loving it! Got many compliments leh.. haha.. So happy! ^^ Not gonna post it here. If you wanna see, ask me out la. haha... (juz joking)


Wait for the damn KTM which is delayed for about 2 1/2 hours ... So late man! 1st time taking the KTM to Kampar, lucky I met with my housemates.. hehe.. Thanks ya jie jie's ^^

Am in crave for food these past few days. I mean, I won't get full even after I eat rice or whatsoever. It's like the more I'm trying to loose weight, the more I eat, what kind of theory is that???? Am trying very hard to keep away from food but I ended up giving in.. Craps.... Still I <3 FOOD!!!!! GIMME FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!!! Speaking of food, am going to get myself some maggi now.. haha.. Be back soon!


I'm like those hungry lil' birdies, hunting for food. ^^

Back. Stuffed. Maggi rocks! haha... Gotta off dy. Assignments awaits!

爱情病-FT Island

3 comments:

Oyster said...

aiye! who are u ? u are TAY MI SHYUAN ! The People that will solve all the problems! just keep moving!

ShyuanT said...

Haha, who can solve all problems? Introduce to me. I need one now! haha...

Oyster said...

tay mi shyuan = u la! u used to be very CALM down ..d....