Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Craps

CNY last week was really a blast for me..
Going out everyday.
Meeting friends... Crapping nonsense... Visiting people..
It feels so darn great!
Especially when you get to see someone you've seen for ages..
It's like a dream come true.
I really did totally forget that I actually have another life out there.
Life as a student.
Haha..
Now that I'm back...
Had been longing to go back to my hometown these days.
The crave for food and snacks.
Someone to talk to that'll really listen.
Phone calls here and there..
My lazy life over there...
haha....

Exams will be going on withing these 2 weeks..
Totally have no mood for it.
Craps...
Much to say, but no words to express...
All I can say is,
Life here is a bore.

p.s. Go Min Nam!!!! muaks!!!!

*OFF*

天下无双-张靓影

3 comments:

Kaijun said...

this is new year with money, food, friends and entertainment. yeah~

you mean kampar bore you or sban? har?

Oyster said...

no come to my house..

ShyuanT said...

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
Lolz.. haha.. Yeps!!! It's so great right???

Oyster:
You also didn't invite me...