Friday, February 12, 2010

It's here!

Yoyoyo!! I'm coming back!!!
I'm FINALLY going home!!! wahahhahahaha...
CNY CNY CNY CNY...
Wait for me o!!!
I'm coming back!!!! heheheheheheheh...
SOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahahahahahahahahhaha...
I'm getting sort of mad dy..
Waited for this day to come for so long..
AND here it is!!! hehehehe..

Everyone went back dy.
Half of the students in UTAR (Today damn quiet man)
NS recruits...(They get to go back yesterday leh)
Everyone around went back to their home towns..
And now, it's finally my turn!! hahaha..

I'M GOING BACK! Everyone wait for me!!!!!!
Reserve some angpaus for me ah. hehe..


Kampar again.. Looks like Kui Lin right??
Photography by Shyuan

* Hopefully that mail reach it's destination safely la..

Come Home-One Republic

3 comments:

Catherine Young said...

welcome back!!!^^happy chinese new year!!but i cant reserve angpau for you,i havent married..hahaha...^^

独角兽 said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Wish you all the best la!!!

ShyuanT said...

chrysanthemum :
Hehe.. Thanks thanks!! Happy Chinese New Year to you too!! hehe.. No need to reserve ang pau dy la, just let me see you will be enough dy..^^

独角兽 :
Hehe, Happy New Year to ya too!!! May you have a blessed year ahead!