Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd week

For the 2nd week in UTAR, I have nothing much to say.
Just that I get to spend more time snapping pics here and there...
Hang out more often with some new friends,
that's all...
Here's some of the shots I took for the week.
Enjoy...

"
"
"
"
"
"
"


This is... er.. a guinea pig, only 1 day old that day...
Shocking huh... 1 day old only so big size dy.... ^^
Ain't it adorable.. aww...

Believe it or not: this baby came out, not when the birth date is due,
but it literally fell of it's mother's butt when she was taking a bath... LOLZ!!!!
(still dunno about the gender, hopefully its a boy)



Little guinea pig and mum... Dunno what's their names dy... lolz..



Look at the bird, ain't it beautiful? standing gracefully beside the pond..
I tried my best to get near to it, but this was my best...


One thing I like most about Kampar is that
there's a whole island full of birds..
No joke, there's really an island on the middle of the lake near our campus...


Here's the island... cute, right???
You'll find tons of birdies and stocks all over it...


Get what I mean??
There's more...


See those white white dots?? They are all birdies!!
They mesmerizes me every time I passby there..
What a rare scene to be seen....


Cloudy sky in UTAR campus, it's telling us to skip school and go straight home!!! wee~


Coconut tree of UTAR (at least I think it is la... ^^)


Er.. The week didn't really went AS well as I expected..
I terjatuh again from my bike...
2 weeks 2 times..lolz..
How neat was that..
There's only a few scratches the last time,
but this time, it's a lil' more serious...
I crashed when I was going downhill and were trying to cross a bum.
Well, the bums there was extra 'gao' according to my seniors..
I was going downhill, so it naturally catches it's own velocity without me paddling..
and there was the bum,
lying comfortably on the road...
waiting to booby trap me..
And yes, stupid old me fell straight into it.
I hit the front breaks, trying to slow down to cross the freaking bum..
That's when the "BAM!" sound came into the picture.
Damn! I was lying on my bike in the middle of the road before I knew it.
Hands were scratched here and there...
Knowing that my poor leg, sure kena already...
My bike's basket was crashed like a milo tin that had been ran by a truck...
Oh ya, there's also red substances danggling above my lips and chin...
It was... pretty bloody, to tell the truth..
Sis and her friends whom were far ahead suddenly found out that I was missing..
They came back for me!! (Oh, I saw light!)
I was so lucky that there's a sports centre nearby who has a 1st aid kit.
The workers there were so kind and friendly enough to help me clean my wounds..
Haha.. Thanks ya!!
Went straight to dinner after all that, with the blood stain everywhere... lolz..
(I dun wan to spoil people's plan of having dinner ma..)
I still think the whole thing was quite funny though...
It's like I'm cursed to fall every week of my life in UTAR...
Lets see if the curse remains there for the next week la.. XD

Eh... Not going to describe how I look now.
(People say I look like Charlie Chaplin now.. Aiiks!)
It's really a small matter... despite the stupid wound on my face (small one la)
Was lucky enough to keep all my teeth,
and other parts of my body with me...
Just a few pieces of skin being torn off that's all.. hehe...
Oops, and my 'lauya' bike basket too!! ^^(Managed to get a new one)
Despite how disgusting I'm trying to describe the incident,
it was a least bit of pain for in all my injuries... hehe...
Don't worry la, everything I said was sort of 夸张la.
It's all a small case for mua... hahaha...


Feeling sort of happy these 2 days... haha...
One of them is because of this:

hehe.. the product of our invitation card!!!
Specially done by our Magnificent Ms. Yu Chen!!!
What a great job you did!
Ain't it beautiful???
It got the compliments of many teachers leh.. haha.. So happy for you!!!
It's really worth sleeping for only 1hr and a half for it, right? hehe..


MISSING ALL OF YOU FROM SEREMBAN VERY MUCHIE!!!!
MISSING YOU, CW!

P.s.: Gotta try to 'jie kou' these few days... haiz... Kesian mua...

还有我-大马歌手们

No comments: