Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random

Heh! The Tesco staff in S'ban are really a pain.
Wonder why nowadays I always bump into impatient staffs..
I mean, they show faces when I ask them about some item.
Did I do wrong by just asking for info??
Or my appearance have something to do with it?
Or is it that I asked to much that annoys them?
Still don't get it!
Stupid la, buy things also muz make myself feel so guilty.
Buy a thing also muz see the staffs' faces.. cham...
Met some really impatient workers earlier on today.
You see, mistakes in the placing of price tags often happen there.
(Met this kind of scenario n times dy)
so today, we met something similar again.
And we truly thought its their careless mistakes again,
and we went telling them about that.
They explain that there's no such thing but we'll have bonus of ** points for buying the item.
But we saw something different.
So we told them again...
But then, the staffs were like:
" mana? mana? Kamu tunjuk saya la."
So I went showing them what I saw,
and it ended up that we saw them wrong price tag...
Same item, same amout, but different packing,
we overlooked the picture on the notice.
=_=||| Duh!!!
When we found it out, he was like:
" Kamu pergi beritahu ayah kau la, cakap dengan dia pun tak percaya...."
As if blaming us that this is all our mistakes..
How should we know? the same item with different packing is different price??
What la... It didn't state properly what type of packing isit wor...
What la... So rude!!!!
We are customers ma, explain a bit also cannot meh?
Haiz, services these days...
Going from bad to worst.
It's so damn hard to see those in the service industry smiling when they see you..
I mean, they practically extinct dy!
Ish! if you don't like your job, find another one la!
Why wanna show faces to us customers who happily enter your shop,
wanting to find something we like,
and having to buy something by looking at your face..

Enjoyed church very much!!
No matter what happens,
being in church makes me feel so happy!!! hehe..
Can't wait for next week to come!

CNY!!! Here I come!!! haha..

Oh ya, just wanna clarify something..
Nowadays, I sincerely belief that some gals are more handsome and cuter than boys.
I don't mean in THAT sort of way,
but I mean,
I think and enjoy watching cute gals which are truly handsome..
Guys are no way to be competitors..
Maybe it's because until now in UTAR,
I find many cute, handsome gals,
but not so much of cute guys..
Lolz..
Dun worry, I'm still the normal gal,
who would be seen dead having a serious relationship with the same gender..
hahahaah...
Just that, I can't help liking handsome gals..
they are like damn cool and cute!!!
Looks just like boys but they are not! XD
To tell the truth,
most handsome gals are truly beauties themselves.
Serious! Handsome cute cool gals are really pretty if they know how to dress as a gal.
Take a good look at them,
then you'll know what I mean...

Shoosh! How I wish there's no assignments to be done..
So that I'll get to concentrate more on watching drama series! haha..
No la, juz joking...
I know that every student needs assignments to make them a student. Lolz.
It's really a waste that I'll only get 2 official days of holidays this year..
So cham, I mean, we won't even have enough time to chit-chat dy!
No need to say about celebrating CNY lo..
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............................
Me want L-O-N-G-E-R holidays!!!!
haha.... Come here!!! Come to mua!!!

Pic of the day:

Beautiful sunset view @ UTAR.
photography by Shyuan.

p.s: Ma!!! Me want hug hug!!!

A moment like This-Kelly Clarkson

6 comments:

yiipin said...

nice scene in UTAR!!! i like there...XD

Kaijun said...

me too~~ i like utar~

for the tesco, i also kena once.. but just admit you are unlucky ba.. haiz..

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
Lolz..hehe.. nice leh.. haha... Why don't you come here??

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
Haha.. You like UTAR too o.. hehe.. Haiz.. no choice lo. Gotta admit me dao mei only lo..^^

yiipin said...

haha, seriuosly, im nt confident in UTAR science course...hehe...

ShyuanT said...

Huh.. lolz.. hehe.. later Kai Jun finds out, I wonder how he will react.. ^^ But you still going to take Chinese Med right??

yiipin said...

ya...haha!