Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random

Its World No Smoking Day today. Send my sis back to Kampar in the morning. Was lucky enough not to spot anyone smoking. Haha.. Maybe all the advertisement really paid off... ^^ People are starting I mean really starting to get worried about their health...Y3ah!!!

It was my Band AGM yesterday and got a little tense the day before. Boy, was I so worried about my beloved member.... I know everything I feel is unnecessary, but still......Haiz.... almost had a mental breakdown because of them.... But luckily I have a really good friend who really cared about me help me to stand up again...hehe... Thanks ya, Yi!!!

To tell the truth, I was actually not very so happy throughout this whole year in Band. Guess that it has something to do with my post.... haha...anyway, was really glad that it had ended...I managed to go through the whole process....^^... Had my 1st time being a MC in AGM. Was glad that everything went ok...hehe.. Though I know I'm a lousy MC, but I tried my best.^^

Had actually thought a lot today. And had figured out many things about myself.....
I'm actually a Big Fat failure......I guess that's just what I'm right now.... A nobody who does nothing but useless tasks... A person with no talent and no capability of doing anything and everything I plan is useless.... I have nothing more to spare because of my stupidity.... Fails in doing anything and everything.... Fails even in exam... Just like what my mum likes to say... I'm full of excuses.... And the list never stops... I'm neither a good daughter nor a good leader.... Damn Lazy, plays a role of an idiot who don't know what's best.... Ignores quite about everything around.... Knows nothing except to make myself and others lives' miserable... I'm just a useless,
idiotic, super-duper FREAK!!!!
Yes, I'm not lying and have no time to lie.... This is just the fact that cannot be changed....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Sorry for crapping so much as I'm not in a good mood now... My life is such a mess and I'm too lazy to put them back.... Miss my sis so much now... Wander when will I see her again....

Life is full of uncertainties... and that now there are tons of people suffering around the world and we are all here standing by and let everything happen like its nothing.... I just watched something really touching -- A video actually and it makes me sad just watching it... Beneath all the smiles its like a poison which gradually kills your heart... Please click on to the new video I'd just added on my sidebar and you'll see...

I also received an inspiring email which relates about a 2-legged dog named Faith and its determination to move on despite his imperfectness...


This is Faith...Cute Little Faith....

And there are also many organizations around the world trying their best to stop all the sufferings that people bear... Really hope that all of us can at least take note about what is happening around us and try to empathize.... yet on the same time, be contented of what we have now and appreciate every single thing in our lives as whatever you have now.... there are many out there who will kill just to have it...

Oh ya, still we can all contribute something to the world too....That is through our co-operations. Will be turning green starting from the next few day and will slip in some tips that I myself think that is a simple act to save the world.... Hope that all of you will "tune" in...

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

Dont say yrself usless la.....

ShyuanT said...

I'm really useless ma..