Friday, May 22, 2009

Idol Fever


Its down to this two COOL guys, Who's gonna be the American Idol ????
Yaya, I know I'm a bit outdated as for all of you who had already knew the results...





Ooohh man.... this season of American Idol ROCKS!!!!Just finished watching the Grand Finale of Season 8.... Oh man, Its so Phenomenon!!! Can't believed I'd actually fell in LOVE with the show!!! I mean I'm crazy about it... Watching Kris's performance during the finals--What's Going On
Watched it over and over and over again....Loved it man!!!

KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!

Congrats to Kris !!!!! Had been routing for him and he had never let us down!!!! Was so glad that he won!!! You RULE boy!!!




Though I'm sort of routing for Kris, Adam Lambert is extraordinary too!!! Had been admiring his talents since I 1st saw him perform. Loved his Mad World.... Is so cool when he sang it.... He will definitely RoCK though he didn't win....

No matter what...You guys are brilliant!!! Best of luck!!!

2 comments:

Fyne said...

Shit , i want to watch american so much but i too busy . God , free me from my busy life.

ShyuanT said...

hey, its ok la...You can always watch it online ma...Just google it and you will know where to watch it...Btw, what are you doing making you so busy huh???