Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alas..

Cut my fluffy hair yesterday. Had been flustering about it for so long and finally got it done... Loved my new hair style despite the rate of 'kena tangkap' by the prefects...XD

Two hot gals...XD.. saw my sis's new hairstyle?? ^^

My Library's AGM ended yesterday too. And was glad that many people had agreed that the right person was selected for being the committee bearers... After so much frustration about it, I was somehow glad that everything is over... I'm finally a free soul who can fly away anytime...(while, beside being caught up by Band and LPGM) had actually passed down my baton to Mr.VL and his concubines (oops, I meant friends).

It had been a tough year through basically operating a small library facing many many trials on the way. But anyhow, I had finally finished the race and had enlighted some of the burden I had been carrying... Here, I wanna thank some parties who stood by my side the whole time:

1. My fellow leaders...[TW, KM, YC, YS & YW), ARIGATOOOOOO!!!!
2. The same goes to SK who had encouraged me not to be moved so easily...

3. Pn Low,for standing by my side most of the time...
4. My dear Mum and sis for all the patience poured upon me when I'm blabbering about all the craps...
5. All my friends for all the smiles I received when I'm suffering from all the craziness I'm suffering

6. Dear Pn Leong for her useful comments and advice, her kindness and especially her gentle hand which had contributes so much...

7. Music...The greatest most force to calm myself
8. MY LORD, for always being by my side...
9. My cute little librarians who gave me the strength and force to move on every single second of my life....

10. Everyone who uses the library facilities kindly for it to operate so well...


Though am still sort of worried about the new commitees, I'm calmer now, gotta get going in my exams... Gambateh!!!

P.s. Craps, still gotta finish the Perlembagaan before doing anything else.... Go Gal!!!

4 comments:

Fyne said...

oh my god u look like vampire in photo

ShyuanT said...

huh...omg...really a??
haiz....anyway, I know I look sort of pathetic...haha...
btw, its 'Oh my gosh' instead of using God, use Gosh...It sounds better...^^

Hui Min said...

THATS YOUR SISTER?

ShyuanT said...

Yup..Yups...Can you see the resemblance??