Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kite flying.

Ok, I was supposed to share this years ago...haha..
Actually not THAT long la, just a couple of days ago. But my cacat connection stopped my from doing so... Anyhow, i managed to do so now ...haha...
You might be figuring why am I so eager to post this out but you will find out soon....

It was my first and ever kite-flying experience and these will definite fascinate you for sure...
Its actually something the made my feel rather proud of myself... Can't believe that even by using a low-pixed hp cam can capture such wonderful scenes...haha....Please do enjoy....

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"


Look at the background scenery....


Seaside view....(Pss...Its my sis and my dad in there...)


Kite flying head high....Touching the sky...


Oh oo...Tersangkut pula....haha...rescued by our hero..Dad!!!



Amateur Me & mua pro dad....XD...


Look at me!!! haha...I'm born a pro!!!



Breath-taking .......


Can you believe that our beloved country actually have such beautiful sceneries???
This ain't no lying. Its PD we are talking about....
3 x Cheers for M'sia...

Though its all low quality pics...Hoped that all of you enjoyed it all....
I personally loved them all very much....


Copyrighted © by Me...


Credits to the wonder Nokia phone cam....lolz...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, kite flying....when was my last kite flying?? Duh, that was 7 years ago...Miss the olden days=-[

Anyhoo, another week til the exam ends! Yeah!! Any plan?? =)

ShyuanT said...

haha... I know..Its really fun!!!