Thursday, May 14, 2009

L......

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm exploding here!!! Feel like crying now.. Can anybody help uttime settle my frus now???

So tense when I think about my next batch for my beloved L.... Can't believe that we are going to leave our beloved ..... after putting so much effort and time in building it up again. I had actually FELL IN LOVE with this place-A place which I once hated so damn much that now I can't stop think about it. Memories, hard work, tears, frus, worries, laughter, smiles... All happened here... A place I know that will always be a space for me to fit in, recharge myself, a place that ALL of us shared so many tense but yet happy moments... It had been a part of my life for so many years and now I gotta say a LOUD GOOOOOOD BYE to it... I miss this place so damn much now... Knowing that I have to leave this really unforgettable place to people who will love and cherish it without making full use of it for their own sake... Please, please God... Help me make the right decisions now..... I need it really much.....

L.... an important part of my life... I have to learnt to let go.........

4 comments:

空。陵 said...

L...?

Hui Min said...

Do you mean the L in Death Note?

I am a fan of his.........haha

ShyuanT said...

'_'|||
Is L in the Death Note a place??? Aiyo, I'm talking about a place la...hehe....
L...... is a place that you will find me when I'm not in class... Get it???

空。陵 said...

lpgm?