Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Teacher's Day...

I'm so very very , exceedingly, overwhelmingly happy today!!!! My very last Teacher's Day indeed in my secondary life ended pretty well as I'm proud to announce..^^

Am glad that today I got to do many things just for so to celebrate Teacher's Day.... 1st, as it had been a tough and emotional yesterday, I hadn't get a good's night sleep due to the amount of work I had to do (Slept for an hour or 2 only). And in a dead tired condition, have to wake up early to get ready....Today many things was waiting for me to fetch them to school, in total of 6 heavy things, I managed to get all of them to school with some help of my friends....(Poor Mimi, waited for me so long but didnt get to help...haha...Thanks a lot to Kiwi and Kah Mun) After doing some rushing, I finally got to settle down to prepare for my performance... Performing after the national team is really stressful cause they were so good. When its time for our chance, the stupid PA system spoiled everything...haiz...too bad... But as long as we know we did our best, everything is good. We did the song Colours of the Wind from Pochahontas. Sorry teachers for the bad performance. Oh ya, there were breakdancing and some other performance which is quite nice....hehe...I think the best was when Mr Quek sang his song...Damn funny o... He danced and sang a song which is way pro man!!! haha...

After all the performance, I went for my duties and was glad that there were some members who came for duties for the last time with me...haha...So happy that I let them do whatever they want..haha....Spent a nice time with TW and YC and our last time in the Workroom.....While we were busy clearing everything out for the new Masters to come, Jacky came to call me back to join in our class party. Later, Lemon ,Ah Boon, Meng Yee, Yen Li and Jacky...again came to call me back telling me how much fun I'm missing. Was so overwhelmed that so many people cared and worry that I don' get to eat. Haha.. By the time I finished everything, I went back to class. hehe...Even Zing Wen came calling out for me stating that there were no more food..haha...So happy....
Just look at both of them, So happy...hehe...


Ya, they were right, there wasn't any food left (Just some la) Luckily my sisters helped me to "Da bao" until I have so much to eat. Sorry to YC as I didn't get to fulfill my promise to her....

Finally got to eat, look at the amount of food....

We snapped so many photos as if we were celebrities....

We the FOUR FLOWERS with our manager ^^
He kept inturupting our "Press conference" until we can't stand it and took some action


|
v



We were so famous that everyone came rushing to snap some photos with us...

Fans of us and Tofu...haha..Just joking...

Everyone fighting to take this picture....btw, who's at the back there???

No doubt we are famous...haha...Four Flowers Power!!!


Happy family....

Though I had such a great time with all the 5Mers, I had sort of regretted not being able to help set up and prepare for the party and eat + Photoing with our beloved Teacher....But still I got to see them doing so....


Busy preparing for the class party....Negotiating...


A wonderful class of gents...plus our beautiful teacher...Lovin it!!!


There was still many funny photos which I'll not be able to post as its taken by others...I love my class pretty much and all this leaves such wonderful memories.... Thank you everyone for being a part of my life....

After all the craziness... I got a chance to chat with my teacher and it had been a long chat which I think is quite nice. Tomorrow will be my Library AGM which had been bothering me all this while....Talking to the teacher ease me a lot actually. Thanks teacher... Went back to the library to make last minute sort of things and said my last good byes to the Workroom. Goodbye everything...Goodbye... The time had come...


Happy Teachers Day to ALL TEACHERS
AND ALSO TO
MY OWN PERSONAL TEACHER,MUM...

Photo credits to Lonely Alvin... (Nice Pics..)




5 comments:

Hui Min said...

what a wonderful day spending time with you all...hehe

Fyne said...

yesterday i happy at school , but i will remember this day forever in my life not because of this due to others.

ShyuanT said...

hehe.... I'd too enjoyed my day with all of you... This definitely made my life beautiful.... Heaps of thank you to all 5Mers!!!

Unknown said...

I really like this class man!! Love it so damn damn much!! LOL

ShyuanT said...

yup yup...Me 2...