Monday, May 11, 2009

Life

Ok, is it me or life really seems to get even complicated as time goes on????
Life SUCKS now, facing so much dilemma everyday and yet not being able to be satisfied about anything....
Feels good to be able to shout out here again as the past few weeks had really been torturing for me not being able to voice out my inner soul which is dwelling deeper and deeper into my heart which makes me breathless....
Anybody there to help me out???? I'm stuck in this small world which is getting uglier and uglier...
Nothing seems to be beautiful anymore. Except while, LOVE, I think....
Feel like going some where, I don't know where but some where which I know life will be simpler which no more arrogant and self-centered people will be around...
The demeanour of high self esteem humans are sometimes so irritating and still so ignorant of what is happening around them....
Life's disappointing now..... can't put it up right now.....

No comments: