Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sleep

A daed tiring today. Can't really think properly now. Sorry for all the mistakes I made today. Lousy planner, organizer, friend, daughter, sistes... Haiz How pathetic and stupid..
I wanna sleep now. Feel like sleeping as if I never slept before....I wanna sleep now..
Am still sffering from my guiltiness...
I wanna sleep now..Can anyone help me??!!
Heard a friend telling me how free they are in the holidays.....Ans sutpid me, having a packed and hectic schedule...haiz...

5 comments:

Hui Min said...

Hehe.......free~

Anonymous said...

lolx,haven been leaving comments on ur blog for a while...
here i'm,Ta-Da!!!
well,u do look sleepy in dis post,all the spelling,XD
btw,do enjoy the most from ur bz schedule for ur holz
n dun frgt to revise for exam,^^

Anonymous said...

I'm not free, haiz...HEY WANNA GO OUT TOMORROW?? with bei li, yan ying, kar ann and etc...waiting for you...

exuan said...

还不错嘛!忙碌=充实!不像我,整天无所事事...哈!

ShyuanT said...

I feel so tired that I can even sleep woth my eyes open...