Sunday, March 1, 2009

Live...

Ok, to make this quick, I'll use my own language to do this. Went church. Attended Ladies class and learnt about the good and bad of core qualities. Its nice knowing about so many aspects in how people think and the values they hold. The value tree can actually help us know whether the core values we have is good or bad and what will it lead to. Anyone who wanna know what am I saying are free to ask me anytime. I'll be delighted to share with you.

I'm lacking of time in doing everything. Time passes so fast and can't seemed to keep track with it. Many task to do, so little time. Wonder how can I catch up with my homework....haiz...Will have to sacrifice more of my time on9ing now just to do more benificial things.... And above all, stupid add maths and Maths is killing softly... I wonder why do people actually study and examine it. For goodness sick, I rather spend my time studying other thing rather than doing mathematical equations.... And the best of all, I suck in all of it. Even teacher kinda think that I'm hopeless...What can I do?? Can someone help me??????

Had a short chat with a teacher of mine. Was so glad to hear her voice again after so many months. Though she wasn't one of the most favourite teacher among all her students, she's definitely one of the most memorable one. haha.... She still sounds tough, but had a bit of gentleness in her voice now. Can see that she had slowed down after her retirement. Its nice to know that she's doing fine.

Today is CM's birthday. It will be a meaningful day as its the 1st day of her adult life. May she be tough in facing all the trials and tribulations in the future. Congrats to B for his new life. May he enjoy his new life walking beside God...

Sis will be leaving again tomorrow. Will miss her then. Already missing her now... Had been a nice and happy week having her around. Playing and gossiping, even being my tuition teacher....2 weeks ended so soon, haiz...Time do passes so fast and we don't even know it.......

Music camp leaflets, PBC's things to settle, heaps and heaps of homework, datelines to passes, tasks to finish, roles to play, school tomorrow, ITS KILLING ME!!!!!!! Can I live through yet another week???

Btw, still no reply of anyone interested in donating blood. So disappointing...haiz...
ok, gtg now, anyone who knows which site can I find beautiful music graphics do tell me o...

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

What is core values o.0?

Fyne said...

actually u need to use a lot of times to understand the add math and math , when i first learn add math by myself after pmr , i found it difficult but i not givimg up . finally i score nice result . u time is limited , so u found it is difficult . i sure u are not hopeless , u just lack of time , dont give up!!!!

ShyuanT said...

Haha..
Core values are the values you hold to yourself.the things u simply believe in and stand firm to.

Fnye:
Thanks..I know everything mathematical needs time... Haiz...Too bad I'm not the mathematical type of person lo..
But really thankful for your encouragement...