Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple day..

Ok. Sis went back this morning. All of us woke up early just to sent her back. We drove way up to PJ and came back. Neat huh? I missed a meeting yesterday and another today. This seldom occur but it did.. Had been left out in all my xtra-curricular activities this year. Don't know whether isit because I care much less or it just sort of happened. Just to know that We Form 5-s will be retired by mid-year but still active in what-so -ever we do...Anyway, gotta realy catch up in my homework. Had been so damn left out in my studies too. Wondering how am I supposed to do well in my SPM. haiz..

Sis gone back which means I'm all alone again. Enjoyed the fun we had together for the past few days though we didn't really id much..haha.. Dad and mum still treats me well when I behaved. Dad had been eyeing for some new models of cam for me. Here is one of them:



Panasonic Lumix DMC FS15.

Nice huh??One the the model which I like very much . Too bad I can't have it now. There are some conditions to go with it which is hard to fulfill. Anyhow, am still glad to know that he is looking out for me...hehe..

Me poor Lumix still no where to be found. Life's still not the same without it...Hope the fellow who took it will put my dear Lumix into good use....(cry...)

Oh ya, Heroes is one of a hit series now. Almost everyone is watching it. Its really nice and the anticipation is great. Even people like me watch it. haha...But I think there are some parts which makes people go crazy as it actually shows that people in the real world always believe in the wrong person which lead to doing wrong things. We must actually see clearly whoever whe trust and why must we trust them. Not only on the surface that the people looks honest means that they deserve your trust, the most important is the inner part.......Hope that you all know what I mean... Heroes is really nice... Watch it or you'll loose it... Seasons 2 and 3 had already arrived. Do check them out too!!!

Gotta go finish my SJ notes now. Wishing CH a Happy Belated birthday!!!

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

Oic......want do well in SPM then cut off the time you spend on computer ^_^. This will surely help you to pass SPM with flying colours.

Am I right? >_<.

ShyuanT said...

'_'||| ya la ya la...
Know that you are a pro la...
Am already cutting down my time using the computer...Haiz...