Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nuts...

Had been all around the whole of Seremban Just now just looking for dinner. Whenever we go, All the places seemed to be either closed or full. We went round and around and around the whole city just for the sake of filling up our stomachs. Dad drove like a crazy person and made us dizzy and felt as if we wanna puke! Poor him anyway, just taking his family out for a nice dinner also seemed to be so difficult. haiz....Anyway, we went to a nice restaurant to have a nice dinner eating a nice dish of fish and my favourite 'tofu gang'... Mmmm...Simply magnificto!!! Though I enjoyed my dinner, I didn't seemed to be full. haha...I a gal with a HUGE appitite!!

You might be wondering why is this silly gal blogging so many post in a day. She seemed to be so busy but why is she so free now blogging so often in the same day. haha...Ya, I'm sort putting my whole day just by on9ing and soing my sort-of-complicated leaflet... So, it sort of meant that I'm free. I like blogging as in the future I might be wondering what sort of person I'm back then and will be eager to flash back on what I had gone through my whole life...So please bear with my long-windedness... And guys, I may seem busy everyday but actually I'm not as busy as you might think. Its just that I'm a lousy time organizer and sucks in practically everything I do. Having my parents nagging about how much time I spent in front of my computer an how if helps if I just spent the same amout of time in front of my books . And me there ignoring them. I know I shouldn't do that but that just seemed to be the way I'm. Sorry for making all of you worry.

Anyway, Korea had lose in the England Badminton Championship and China is taking the lead in the doubles. Go getter!!! Will be routing for all of you!!!

No comments: