Saturday, March 7, 2009

Craps.

Frankly speaking, I'm simply starting to dislike what-so-ever I'm doing, how I do it and how the heck I organized it. Everything seems to SUCKS ( As what tofu would like to hear). Loads of freakishly awful homework. How can I finish the bloody stack of homework which had been hovering on my table for weeks and weeks? Life sucks!!!

Had been chatting with one of my ex-s. Had not been chatting with him for ages. Am glad to have a talk with him. Everyone has their problems and things that they fear. It just depends on whether they are willing share it or not. Am so glad to be chatting with him. haha...Really hope that he will calm down la..

It will be a busy and simply fuzzy day later. Many things going on on the same day. PBC Orientation, Band practice, Going to finish up what we had to finish and The best thing, My sister is heading home on the same day. So gotta prepare myself for whats to come later...

钱不够用2 is freakishly touching. Watching it for the 2nd time still moves me so much. Saddened by how people treats their parents and deal with life. Hearing old people cry is the saddest thing you can hear. How can people count each and every penny they spent on their parents while there are others who thinks that they simply don't give enough. Letting their mother sleep in a small corner of the kitchen, eating food all alone as if she doesn't exist.... The part when they sent her to an old folks home is the most heartbreaking. HOW CAN PEOPLE DO SUCH THINGS? ARE THEY HUMAN BEINGS?? Bloody fools I say. If it isnt't for our parents, will we be here, standing where we are, laughing out like idiots???? Please, everyone, have some humanity and do things your soul tells what's right. Don't become stupid fools and ignore who-so-ever who is important to you. Trust me,you will regret it someday...

No comments: