Friday, March 27, 2009

Here's my week...

Ok, Can finally get into a media to express myself. First things first. Here it goes...
Damn disappointed today as there were many things that did actually went as planned. Getting freakishly low marks in my English (Not actually low but still not as expected), brought the wrong book to school making myself such a fool in front of teacher as I didn't actually do my homework during her Add Maths period but instead am doing other things (And I SUCK in add maths....), not to say not being able to pass up my homework because of silliness, disappointing teacher again in BM making the same old stupid mistakes again, Having some of our 'secrets' out to be known by the exact people we don't want to be known about ( Had been pretty upset about the fact that someone among us had let the cat out of the bag, had been so low profiled about it but plan ruined..), not going well as planned.... Had been troubled about the fact that I had not changed yet. Still suffering from the lateness ......Haiz... Still the same old me here...

Am now worried about whether or not the things we are working on works or not.. Still can't see it done. Hope that this is one of the think-too-much syndrome la.... Thank yA guys for willingly stand together and work together.... Thinking about THIS fact really makes my day...

Exam came and went this week. My very first time sleeping through the exam( I slept after finishing my paper la). Didn't do well this time, AGAIN. But am striving to do better next time. hehe...

The only thing that really makes me glad this week is that I had finally found what actually suits me... I sort of found my goal. Am keeping it to myself until the time comes. ^^

Forever optimistic 永乐。。

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

You must not sleep or rest in your exam...........now only I know why I should not do it........lesson learned from MARCH test.

Anyway work hard now lo ^_^.

ShyuanT said...

haha, Thanks for your advice. I also learned it the hard way. Seeing all my friends sleeping immediately after they finish their paper but still obtaining good result. Haiz, I guess this only works for smart people lo...^^