Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last class

It's the last day of class of my Sem 2!!!
This sem passed by real fast,
can't even believe that I had studying for 13 weeks dy!
Juz recalled some drastic moments spent in front of the comp,
waking up everyday juz for the sake of the assignments...
But then, it's all fun... Fun... FUN!!!
Now, it's the end of this trimester.
Finals are due next week.
Hols the week after...
3rd sem the week after and after next!!!
That was fast, I hadn't even blink my eyes fast enough to notice that...
I ENJOYED this sem!
Despite:
1. Spent many 'quality' time with myself due the the choice of my timetable.
2. Didn't get to go home every week.
3. Didn't get to hang around with mua's buddies as much
4. Spent lil' time on MSN.
5. Have less sleeping time.
6. Didn't watch as many movies as last sem...(I THINK)
7. Missing my vio hell lots...
8. Only went to church a few times.
9. Less dinner out.
10. CO wasn't as fun anymore. =( [That's after concert]
11. Only finished reading 1 book completely.
11. HEAPS of Assignments!!!!


Everything else were lotsa FUN!
Next up... Finals... Hadn't study a bit...
Ahhhhhh~~
Oh well, might as well enjoy 1st, later only see.. tee hee~~
Will mention why I love this sem so much in my next visit here!

** Sem 2, I dun wanna say bye bye to ya~~

孙燕姿-直来直往

6 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! tats so fast! im having my sem break nw too, came back from my trip ad! ^^ nex week goin to start working as kindergarten teacher...plan well for ur nex holiday ya~ enjoy!

Kaijun said...

shyuan,
foundation sem 2... is also quite memorable to me.. having some interest subject and assignment. woow~ but after foundation... haih... life getting busier and busier...
enjoy your relax foundation life~~ leave one more sem~~

yiipin, when you having holiday... is our exam time... when we have our holiday.. and your school opened... haih~~ crush crush crush.

btw, you finished your course?

Oyster said...

good lo.. then can watch movie together... (see facebook)

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
Haha, yeps, time flies!!! Am glad to see you back here! How was it?? You starting to work dy?? SO fast? haha.. The lil' kids should be very excited to have you then.. Will surely 'fully utilize' my holidays! =)

MakE_LiFe_EasY:
haha.. memorable indeed. The assignments and the presentations were more interesting! Actually that's what I hear everyone says. They all say that foundation is the only time to have fun, degree is a drag.. =( So am trying to enjoy myself now to the MAX!!! haha.. Thanks!

Oyster:
haha.. thanks! yaya.. sure sure!! I saw it dy. =)

yiipin said...

yup, i finished foundation ad. ^^ nw waiting for degree intake on january.

haha! ya, started to work, i love them!! XD i keep playing wit them, lolz, the headmaster shake her head...XD (what a playful teacher)

ShyuanT said...

Oo, that's fast! Congrats! You working? haha.. Great! Playing with lil kids as a profession. Cool~ XD