Friday, August 6, 2010

Assignments, assignments, assignments...

Finally finished my micro and macroecons assignment!
Now my whole head full of econ term...
Monopolistic competition, break even, perfectly elastic, long run, short run...
Damn tired.
Special thanks to dad who catered so many info for me. ^^
Next up: Social journal and article review report, social drama report, social issue assignment, social drama script, A.Eng essay, ECS script...
That's basically what think I should do now. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out... :S
Just ended my 2nd presentation this sem on Tue,
am officially an adidas public relation staff right now... SUPPORT ADIDAS!!! haha..
Yet another fun-filled presentations with people I worked 1st time with.
And completed my 3rd on Wed,
LOL-ing throughout the whole presentation...
Go Tourism!!! Visit Penang!!! you'll see loads of cute pics there... XD
Coming up, ECS drama, Journal review, Social drama, social presentation...
I think there's all it is... I THINK!?
Oh well, lets just take one step at a time, shall we?

p.s.: Time's really running out, sleeping is becoming a waste of time!!!!

你是唯一-张芸京

4 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! hw did u becum the addidas PR member? part of the assignment too? macroecon is much more difficult then microecons rite? haha, my friend told me. no worry, gonna go for trip soon! ^^ coz me too...XD

ShyuanT said...

Yups, our assignment was about adidas, kept promoting it too during presentation. haha.. Adidas, nothing is impossible...
Erm, actually I'm not very sure about it. Coz am taking both of them at the same time, meaning that our sub is Microeconomic and Macroeconomics. Haha.. I guess micro is harder gua...
Where are you going?? Actually Penang is also one of my presentation topic. XD Not going anywhere at this time. =(

yiipin said...

haha! icic... im having sem break! =] n we r going to each other's house since we r from different state. 1st state is johor--chaah, 2nd state is NS (my home), 3rd state is kl---sungai buloh...n i guess we will going to kuala selangor as well...it's a back packing trip~hehe.

ShyuanT said...

Backpacking!!!! You're so lucky to do it! Enjoy till the MAX ah!!! It will be fun. Hope to get to try it sometime... Have fun ya!!! ^^