Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random (repost for last Fri)

Finished my final presentation of this sem finally..
Juz a blink of the eye and here I am, in my 2nd sem in this so called rural place.
My 1st presentation of this sem is ECS where I talked about TBs.
And then there is management, one of the group which I enjoyed working with the most.
Follow on, is my English presentation, we presented about Penang.
There's the ECS drama and Sociology drama..
Both wonderful memories gathered this sem..
And to wrap things up, there's the journal review and social group presentation..
There I was, standing in front of everyone, crapping nonsense that everyone is struggling to understand... video taking experience which was sort of hilarious... soft applause given after each and everyone of us spoke...
Hadn't really realized that I had done so much until... Am starting to have some reluctance of letting this sem past on...
I don't have any special or extraordinary story to tell,
No wonderful experience to share,
and of coz, not exciting tale to brag about..
But there's one thing I'm sure of,
its that life still goes on no matter what happen...
even though it is full of simplicity...


This is what happens when the bar list is out...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am in my last week of sem 2 now.. Hope that I'll get to finish everything I want to do with some of my friends... Next sem will be a whole new experience with some major changes compared to last 2 sems... May it be a happy one!


Had great, fun time with the monsters!!! We ROCK!!! hahahaha..
Lets have more food fights more often!! =)
Glad that Chuan joined us too!!
Ada masa we go makan la... ^^


The clamp we cooked until it opened.. XD

I Was Here-Lady Antebellum

No comments: