Saturday, August 14, 2010

Joy = )

Ok, I'm is such a good mood right now.
Feel like singing, dancing and slamming on my guitar!!!
Gosh, life rocks..
A simple thing can really make me happy..
Even if it's juz having a meal with mua's friends.
Our social drama juz ended yesterday..
Didn't quite sleep for days,
but yesterday, everything paid off..
Everyone's performance was so damn SUPERB!
Glad that I lived to see it happen.. (haha.. exaggeration)
And it's also the end for our ECS drama,
Journal report, social report, Econs assignment...
Wahahaha... Happy happy happy~~~

Happiness can be so simple,
even if it's just from a smile,
a wave,
a hug,
a word of advice,
a slap on the shoulder
And not to forget.... FOOD!!!! ^^
Sing out loud!
We X stream are freaking FUN!!!
hahahaha..
K session, anyone???

Pieces of my life,
I dun wanna miss a thing...


1st wantan mee in Kampar..
hahah.. S'ban's taste better!


I Don't wanna miss a thing - Luna (the background music is spectacular)

No comments: