Saturday, September 4, 2010

Abstinence

Finally got to touch the beloved keypad of mine. Had been trying so hard to keep away from my lappy as finals approached. Now, finally got to relax as 4 subs have passed and there's the last one left 2 days later, which is also a very important date to be noted... ( Hehe, won't tell you what)

As promised, here's the reasons of why I love this sem so much :

1. Realised how fortunate I was being at home last time
2. Realized how much the monsters meant to me
3. Made tons of new friends
4. Did my 1st and very video!
5. More praises of being 靓仔... XD
6. Had a haircut that I liked
7. Spent more time with sis
8. Food... I can't leave without it!
9. Assignments were awesome!
10. Done 2 dramas, 1 solo presentation, and 2 exciting group presentations
11. Spent more time strumming on mua's guitar
12. Possessed J's baby!
13. Went to 2 important concerts
14. Had unforgettable time with Yi
15. Dated dear =)
16. Watched many interesting movies
17. More love from the guys
18. Socialization As a Process... LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
20. Time with monsters and dudes~
21. Great music everywhere I go
22. Speechless... Even single detail like having meals is blissful enough... What's more to say, just loved it so much!!!

Oh oh oh, there's a last one!! Merdeka is also one of the happening this sem! Though there was neither patriotic songs around, nor there's any one who's willing so sing them with me, the spirit never left, I still love my country that much.. Malaysia, Yeah! lolz....


Taken back in S'ban. Cute lil' kids went on a Merdeka Walk holding flags and getting Coco Krunch from grannies! (Mine to be exact) hahaha...

1 Malaysia song (I have no idea what is the name) XD

No comments: