Friday, January 1, 2010

2010's in the town!!!

OMG. It's already 2010. I somemore thought that I would get to make my last post for 2009 yesterday.. haiz... Oh well, the year had passed, there's no use whining..

During the last days of my 2009 life, many things had happened. I mean, fun things. haha.. Have so much to tell that I don't even know where to begin. Hope that I'll make some time and spend it in telling each of you what had happened in my life soon. ^^

Anticipating to share loads of pics I'd taken last year. Oh well, you'll have to be more patience to see them. hahaha...

Tons of resolutions to achieve. May each and everyone of you get to set and hit all your targets in this whole new year.


HAppy New Beloved year to all!!!! Treasure and love everyone around ya before it's too late.


** Dear Catti, please be strong and grow big big o.... mamma loves ya!

6 comments:

Oyster said...

ya... happy new year...........mish u 顺顺利利!

Hui Min said...

Hehe...thks for last year your support and assists o...haven't thk you before...haha...well I am sure we all achieve our aim in this year...

ShyuanT said...

Oyster:
Haha.. Thank you thank you. Happy New Year to you too o!!! haha. Be a good good boy, kay?

Unknown:
=_=||| Saw your name at 1st. Was wondering who's this unknown... zadao. How come changed your nice name to unknown? lolz. I haven't helped you a lot. It's you who helped me a lot. Thanks ya. Yups. We must reach all our goals and targets this year!

Hui Min said...

LOL...you la...make me need to change my name...haizz. Yup we MUST...haha

lemonchow said...

shyuan~~ long time no see u liao~~ Do u become prettier after a yer?? haha?? anyways,happy new year!!

ShyuanT said...

Unknown:
??? Since when I made u you change your name o?

lemonchow:
Ya loh.. Long time didn't see you le. How's your job?? Nice? Me still the same old me. Nothing changed... Except being fatter and lazier la.. haha...^^