Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidays

Had had a great weekend.
Went Gentings with my family last Thur,
The scenery and the breeze were great!
Thanks to Uncle Dicky for your generosity!
Glad to have some bonding with my cousin too... ^^
Best of all, something couragous happened
Attended Church Lock-In immediately after that...
On Friday night,
went to Angel's class' Charity concert with my friends..
It's not too bad.. Quite good actually...^^
Was stunned by the Cellist and Ms. Angel,
They were great, so does Li Peng... hehe..
Might upload some photos when later...
Lock-In's really enjoyable,
Made some new friends there,
And the activities were well-planned.
haha... Loved it a lot!!!
Thanks ya guys for throwing such fun Lock-in for all of us!
Education Fair is where I headed to on Sun.
Packed with curious SPM leavers and many worried parents
Asking for details...details..and details...
Non-stop.
Poor promoters and lecturers,
talking non-stop the whole day...^^
Spent my whole time there wondering around and asking bout details just like everyone else..
And I actually ran out of questions to ask..
No idea what to ask exactly as I'm quite sure that I won't enter any of them..
So, gotta pretend that I wanted to register for their college
and ask question that I don't really want to know..
What a time waster..
But still, I did learned somethings through it..^^
Communicating is one of the essentials of what I wanna become.. XD
Oh well, I also do get to eat much pricey food throughout de whole day,
Thanks to my Dada!!! hehe.. Yummy~
My past few days were Awesome, ( Not THAT awesome la)
today's not a let-dower either...
It's so fun hanging out with Ni,
Best friends are best friends..
We always know what each other needs..
haha... And best of all is,
We both were great time-killer for each other!!! hahaha....
Time passes so fast when we are together.
May days like this happen again!! Muakzzzz...

I have ithy hands these days,
Can't stand just looking at beautiful memorable things just like that,
I've gotta capture them!!!
Took tons of pics already...
Lucky I have 8GB of storage for my passion of picture capturing.. Tee hee!!
Will show some of them here when I got time...

Christmas's coming... Just a brief info for you guys out there,
my church don't celebrate Christmas
as we don't believe that baby Jesus was born on the 25th of Dec.
It wasn't even stated in the Bible.
So please don't get the wrong mistake that all Christians celebrate Christmas..^^
Anyway, despite the fact that people claims to be Jesus' B'day (Which is not)
I do support the fact that it's a season of giving and sharing...
It's a good time to give in return and not just take from others..
Hope that each and everyone of you will be a small Santa of someone you love,
and try sharing something with others..
You'll enjoy doing it! I guarantee!
So, have fun during Christmas!!

Happy Kitchen Festival and Merry Christmas!!!
(Tong yun tong yun, here I come!!)

** Me want prezzies for Christmas!! Santa please grant me my wish!!!
*** Anyone knows anywhere with a job vacancy?

All I Want for Christmas-Mariah Carey

3 comments:

Oyster said...

aiya..........i go to the education day on saturday la....plan already want to study ?

Catherine Young said...

hello~long time no see^.^
I went to the education fair on saturday too...
tomorrow I'll be going to the education in sremban,haha
Happy holiday and Merry Christmas!!!

ShyuanT said...

Oyster:
Ooh.. You went on Sat o. Me? I'd planned on what I wanna do, but still not sure where. You???

chrysanthemum :
Ya, Long time no see. How's your holiday going?? Seremban got education fair? On Christmas day?? haha... Know what you wanna do in the future now?