Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Special Day

Here's a brief recap on the official 17th year of my life.
It was full of heart flipping experience..
And I‘m gonna share it now...

It's SUCKS that one of the most important day of my life
was began with the freaking Bio papers..
It was.... heart-chilling....
。。。。。。。。。。。。
Although it was sort of the most important day of the year for all F5's,
There were still thoughtful people who hadn't forgotten the special day.
Received a hands full of wishes (I meant it literally..)
Which is basically enough to make me happy.
Thanks ya guys, for not forgetting...
The papers came and went one by one as usual after that....
Ohh... I forget one thing...
It was a pretty silly thing...
So, will just skip this...^^

Mum came late to fetch me as I told her the wrong time to pick me up..
My Bad...
And in the end, I made Orange wait with me..
Really sorry for taking so much of you time yay, Marcus...XD

Reached home and went into my house as usual.
Sensed something strange that very moment..
And Pooph!
A couple of guys suddenly jump out of no where holding a palm sized cake,
singing a song which I had been listening over the 17 years journey of my life.
Damn shocked....
And touched.
It was beautiful...
Was forced to blow off the candles and make my wish fast.
So, I had no choice... Simply made a wish and Shoosh~
haha... Immeadiately cut the cake and distributed it.
They were prowling over my cake... They had no lunch...^^
They look like little hungry cubs who was starved for a few days... Damn Funny!
The tiny lil' cake was yummy,
And it vanished within split seconds (You can imagine how hungry they were :)
Chit-chatting was fun!
1st time in my life that people actually surprised me, IN MY HOUSE.
And by people who I'd known forever. You guys really caught me.

Dad later took me to some place I had been very eager to visit,
and there's where... My 2nd darling was born!!!!
Can't believe I get to own another darling since my 1st ran away...
And dad just gave it to me! OMG!
Dead happy man!!! My 2nd Darling!!! Daddy, I LOVE YA!
But am not going to tell what's it.. hehe...

When we when back, my official cake awaits.
It's by far he yummiest cake ever!
Pumpkin Cheese cake.. Mmm... Loved it!!!
They got it from somewhere special,
And it cost a bom. ^_^
Hehe... Guess that I'm THE luckiest gal in the whole wide world!



Me cake.
Ain't it pretty?? Yummy too!


Ah wait, my day's still young...
We went out that night, and that was the last time I saw my house that day.
Had a simple dinner as we were totally stuffed with chezzy cakies...
After that, we were heading towards the biggest surprise of all:
We were gonna spend a night in a 5-star hotel--Marriott Hotel!!
Dad's really a surprise booster!
The place was huge and spectacular!
It was luxurious & beautiful...
Though it's located in the middle of no where...(So that means no going anywhere)
But it's good enough for me.
Enjoyed my night there and the service was quite good.
A perfect night with my lovely family... MUAKZZZZZ...

We went home the 2nd day,
Munching on tasty food and
along I took back the unforgettable memories...
It's yet not the best B'day ever,
there's more to come... hehehe...

Anywayz, this is something that had happened for like... 2 weeks ago.
Just thought that I should share it here as to remember the special occasssion of my life.
haha...
Oh ya. Just wanna say BIG THANK YOU to all of you gifties and wishies.. ^^
Especially to Eling... for your cakie!!! :p

p.s: I know my post are getting boring these days. Really sorry for that. I'm current suffering from some sort of writers's block. Apologies for that..^^



I Will Be-Avril Lavigne

2 comments:

Oyster said...

some1 is not telling me her birthday date........
now i very angry coz i can't send present to "HER"

ShyuanT said...

??? Who Who who??? You cakap siapa o??? hehehe...