Friday, November 20, 2009

Alas!

Yippee!!! It's the last day of school!!!
It feels darn good leaving school.
Spend my whole day chit chatting with my Jrs
They were loads of fun..^^
Recalled some moments of myself being their age..
haha.. what memories..
Have to admit that I'm really really old le..
Even climbing the stairs seemed to be a little more tougher than last time..
haiz... The result of aging...
Time passes faster when you have friends who you know is by your side.
Though we have some difference in status (Soon, you know what I mean la.) XD
5 turned up today in my class
Which was definitely a record breaker for us.
But had expected less to come.

Took many pics with teachers and friends.
It was fun..^^
And knowing that there were some who really cared about you,
makes everything worth while.
I may not know how they really feel about me,
but I know that I'm very very grateful to have them in my life.
Last day of school,
Signifying the last of many things.
Am wondering what would I miss most about school.
And the answer was obvious.
Nothing was above it...^^

Gratitudes of the day list: (arrangements are at random)
~ All my teachers. You guys had made me who I'm today. Thanks for all the guidance and patience you all had showered upon me. Will gonna miss you all.
~ My fellow team mates. I may not have made it without you guys. Thanks for everything.
~ Darling Juniors. Though I may look as if I'm very strict with you all, I really do thank you all for having me in my life and making me someone you can come to when you are in need.
~ Soon. Thanks bro!
~Khai Seng. Hehe... you rock man!! Enjoyed my nuggets! Mmmm..
~ BL and CN. Arigato for you lovely cams. hehe... I want the pics o!!
~ Lemon. Thanks for not breaking your promise to come and all the support.
~Everyone else. Appreciate much for everything!!! It's too long for me to list everyone else. So, try tagging yourself to this. XD

The conversations we had had surprised me about something in life.
People often hides themselves and is protected by a hard shell.
A mask is what beng will say.
And yes, it's a mask which people wears everyday,
socializing and treating everyone under the freaking mask.
And in the end,
while we were so obsessed in protecting ourselves,
we are bound to forget ourselves.
Who we are and our true identity.
That's the way of life.
People wear masks and being realistic.
It really makes human pretty scary..

Anywayz,
life still goes on no matter what.
Why do we care what people say about us
when we did not do anything wrong??
Why must we care if people accuse you of doing something,
when whatever you do is for the sake of improving something
when nothing's being done?
This is the true side of life which we must face...
Oh well...
Hope that the can cope it up la.. ^^

I drew this just now when I was recalling our conversations.
I SuCK in art but overall, I think it's quite ok.
Comments are welcome.
I think that what I'm trying to tell here is quite obvious.
Hope you'll understand it.
今天的人类总爱分你我,分地盘,分地位与权力,
一切都分得清清楚楚。
无论我们多么的努力,多么希望能了解你的生活,我们之间总被一条线给隔着:



这一切分来分去,身份,地位,权力?难道这些比友谊更重要吗?
若再这样下去我们几时才会团结?几时才能像个大家庭一样不分你我呢?



只要彼此尊重与体谅,往同一个方向前进,
没有事情是不可能的。
而这正是我最想看到的。

Happy Last Day of School!!!


p.s: I know my Language SUCKS. Please forgive mua for the mistakes...

我介意-金莎

4 comments:

yang said...

The 1st pic so like someone, you know who larh.
hehehe.
and the whole post also sounds like he/she.
xD
anyway, long but lols post you blogged.
:X

Oyster said...

not taking picture with me..............beh song!

ShyuanT said...

yang:
Saying who o??? You think who am I saying??

Oyster:
keke.. You so busy that day.. Where got time to take pics...

Kaijun said...

为什么我们必须在乎别人的眼光和看法?
难道他们比自己还要了解自己吗?
他们永远都不会去寻找表面背后的真相,
他们永远不会站在别人的立场去设想,
唯一会的,就是责怪。
人们,你们何时可以变得成熟一点??

金钱、权利、地位迷惑了人们的心眼,
可笑的是这已经是无法改变的事实了,
而且只会慢慢越陷越深,无法自拔!