Friday, November 13, 2009

Nonsense

Shut up and stay out of my life!
Do what you think is right,
for live SUCKS no matter what.
Don't say you care when you don't,
Don't say you wanna help, when it hadn't even cross your mind
Just please, shut up!

And there are the bunch 'fishmongers',
and all they think is about themselves,
thinking that they are way better than the others,
but yet do not realize how wrong they were.
And there are those who makes themselves so highly respected,
yet, pushes people down the cliff
when no eyes were placed on them.
So are those who spreads gossips around,
pinpointing someone, but says:"Just my opinion..."
Same to those who says things they don't mean,
Bad words, and words that hurts the others,
yet, gets away
by claiming its the work of someone else.
There are also those who pats you on you shoulders,
and claims that they are someone called "Your friends",
later turns their back on you,
when you need them true...
Had tried to hard to get everyone together,
really really hard...
In the end,
All I get in return is ignorance,
arrogance, foolishness and most of all
SELFISHNESS...
Should I go on like this???

Felt as if I'm a spectator, an audience
who watches my live walk pass me.
Looking barely through all the pain and sorrow people suffers,
Seeing through people's hardened heart pumping in their naked body,
witnessing every painful moments of people,
but yet is helpless in showing how they were to the ones they love.
Watching people fall on my knees,
yet, they couldn't reach for my hand,
no matter how hard I'd tried...
Life is damn depressing,
SUCKS! Totally meaningless...

Not to say that I regretted my life,
Life's too short for regrets,
but yet,
it's freaking boring.
Can't believe that I'm actually saying this,
but... I HATE EMOTIONS!!!!!
Hush... hush... emotions,
You are no help at all...

Who's the best?
Of the rest?
All you have to do is to trip and fall,
on a stinky piece of mud on the floor,
hold you hands up and say "PLEASE"
many will tease,
Stating that they are getting help,
Nope, not them, they're totally unreliable.
Who is to trust?
Is the one who dives in with you and fetches you out...

Hereby wanna give a BIG FAT THANKS to my friend Lemon who does the same to mua..
You're the best, man!!! You had made my day....

*** Crapping**** Crapping****

No comments: