Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hey ya!

Oh great! I'm back. Please accept my sincere apologies as I had let my little space here to rot for after so long. Had severe problems with my com and hopefully it had recovered fully now...

It's really funny knowing that the day I posted my last post is when Beethoven's Virus aired for the 1st day on TV and now I'm posting when the show had just ended. Haha... guess it's like a spell or something. But the show is really fascinating, music is So-so MAGICAL!

Its just a quick recap of my 'olden' days.
er... Just wanna say that our Band Farewell went muddily well.
Yup, I did just mentioned 'muddy',
fyi, our dear main school was flooded with MUD and everywhere was like... brownish in colour.
v
v





Poor Little jr-s had to scrub and wash and scrub the floors clean,
just to make way for us 'VIPs'...
And after that, they did more voluntarily work by helping the old folks to clear the water in their house...
Such a touching scene:










Despite being stinking sweaty, suffering from joints aches,
They managed to smile as if nothing matters~

Sweating, working, entertaining...
Can see that they had made an effort to make us happy...


^ Farewell committees (F3-s) performing...

And yes, they succeeded.
It's really a nice Farewell (though we didn't have much crying scene)
Thank ya guys for everything.
As we say, BAND ROCKZ~


Yeah, it's gross.. But we gotta eat it as a punishment... quite yummy..^&^

Yesterday Once More, lacks of moral, but damn touching.... Watch it and you'll know why...

" Don't want much, I just want everything,
Thought that I would forget everything...."

Can't stop think about it...
Bunkface, very impressive.

p.s: won't be updating often and sorry guys as I will quit blog walking for sometime...^^

1 comment:

Oyster said...

hei.......finally i can see somebody updateing the blogs.....yes!