Friday, October 9, 2009

Random

Kay, its feels like a long time since I last posted something here( though its only about a week..^^)
Anyway, just wanna 'renew' my blog as it is starting to get dusty. Got tons to say but not in such a bloggie mood now, maybe tomorrow... Just wanna shout out for now...

Kay, 1st I would like to wish my fellow October baby friends :" Happy Birthday!!!" The reason I'm saying this as I'm quite forgetful these days and may have forgot some of your birthdates... Not doing this on purpose but it's just that am having loads in my mind these few days. Am really scared that I might forget any important dates. Forgive me ya, if I forgot yours...

2nd, Had a nice and relaxing + lonely walk by myself today. Enjoyed the peacefulness. Had a great long chat with my darling. She's such a sweetheart. (It seems that's what we usually do when we meet...) Anyway, back to the topic, as I was peacefully strolling along, a little boy shouted something to his grandpa, which caught my attention.
Boy: 爷爷, 我在地上吐血,因为我两颗牙子掉了!
Grandpa: 什么?两颗牙子?做么酱的?
Boy: 不知道哦,我掉了两颗牙子!
Grandpa: 你怎样弄到的? 做么会掉?
Boy: 他就是掉了!..... (Went off. Can't be standing there listening to them argue ma...)

Anywayz, that's just a naive child who does not know how important his teeth is. 2 tooth drop as once, wonder how will he survive..^^ But still, his voice seems to take the frus out of me...

Maybe I'm a loner, destined to be alone no matter where I go... I wonder? (No, beng, not copying your signature Nick...) This thought appeared suddenly, Don't know why. )For eg. tomorow, a lonely day again...

3rd. MUAKZ and BIG THANKSSSSS for both beng and yang! You both are really computer savers!! Thanks for all your time and patience in aiding a computer idiot like me in the process of saving it!!! Owe ya guys one! (I will pay back soon, don't like to owe people, so don't worry) ^^ Thanks thanks very muchie!

4th. Have no idea in Chemist! Gosh, why does chemical names gotta be such a pain!! The names are already giving me a hard time, not to say all the chemical equations and the properties of each of it... I'm DOOMED!!!

5th Wanna talk about how did I spend it with my family. But I guess, it has to wait. Still got dozens of difference thoughts 2 share, but sadly I have no time... Oh ya, had finally witnessed hoe One Malaysia works. Had a good lunch at a mamak. The workers there are so considerate and cute~ (They are Malays) They kept joking around until you leave. Such fun...

Ok, gotta take the exit dy, eyes closing heavily...

p.s.: Beethoven virus is finally here!! wakakak... So happy!!! Lovin it! (The trumpeter looks damn cool!!) Can't wait to see more of it..

p.p.s: PMR candidates!! (zap shang la... All the best o!!) Gambateh~

Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift

9 comments:

Hui Min said...

Helping you is my duty.....so you dont have to repay me.....anyway....just some advice....dont do any other things when pn lau is teaching.....just listen to her lesson.....then you sure can improve your chemistry......

yiipin said...

gambateh o!! ^^ u can do it, jz do more practise n past year questions. 100% guarantee u sure will improve, haha! anyway, all the best! =)

yang said...

lols.
did i help you anyway?
but neh-mind, you're welcome (:
hahas.
erm.. wanna repay mi har?
you know what to do lorh..
hehe...
oh yeah!
just listen to our Chemistry professor's advice and i am sure that you could do well in exam.. hee.
and you can go kacau this professor when you got things to ask about Chemistry and as he said, helping you is his duty.
Alvin, don't regret this ya?
*wink
HAHA!

Oyster said...

有恒心就能背到地.........你很坏咧!叫PMR考生“ZAP SANG” OMG!!!!!!!!!!!很久没留言在我的BLOG 了哦!!!!111(不爽ING....)

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee:
Lol... You sure you won't regret what you had just said ah? kekeke... So good, no need to repay le.. Better than hiring a maid ^^ (Juz joking)... I always listen to what she teaches de. But I don't quite understand all of them. That's why... ^^

yiipin:
Thanks! Past years? Really can help? hehe, kk, thanks for the tips..^^

yang:
You are such a big help. And don't worry, I won't repay you with the method you want to... haha.. ya hoh, can go and ask the chemist professor for help hor.. hehe... lucky you reminded me.. ^^

Oyster:
lolz, thanks for your support. hehe.. Just asking them to "take in the clothes" ^^ Sorry for not visiting your blog. ^^ Dun beh song la.... You so good, oyster...

lemonchow said...

+u lo~~ ME also need +u~~ >_<

Catherine Young said...

emm..to study chemistry,you need a lot of patient and determination at first and ask whatever you dont know,dont let a single problem stack inside you.(you can ask Pn.lau or any friends)You'll gradually get familiar with those difficult terms by doing MORE exercise(objective question is very important),the subjective one just read the answer.when you get bored studying chemistry,use the time to draw diagram(arrangement of apparatus).Discuss chemistry with FRIENDS!!AND .....pray.....ALL the best to you)^0^

空。陵 said...

T.T....
i cant watch the qing mi bei duo fen..sad...

lemonchow said...

long time u don hv update yr blog woo~~