Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Day! Last Day!

Oh mi Gosh!! SPM's really over.
I mean like the TRUE end of it.
No more SPM ever in my life!! (Except if I fail in BM la, of coz)
It came all so sudden and
I don't really want to say this but it ended quick sudden too.
Really, it sort of bugged me knowing that it's the ultimate end for my secondary life.
ULTIMATE END... There's no more of it (Unless I go Form 6)
It's a lot of goodbyes to say to many many people that I might never get a chance to see again,
but I missed doing all of it. Pathetic right?
Neh~ Fate brought us together and I believe it will bring us back together again..
I'm quite sure.... maybe??
Chinese paper made the closing ceremony for us, the HARD way...
It's funny that we speak in mandarin everyday,
but taking Chinese paper, it's really killing..
Even the taxi guy was like you guys as Chinese say Chinese is hard,how funny isit?
Ee... It's not like we don't wanna do well in Chinese ma..
It's because it's pretty tough ma...
haiz.. he doesn't understand.. neh-mind.
The important thing is that... We're Breaking Free!!! hahaha...

Hehe.. after we broke free from our so called 'jail',
We flee immediately out of our so-called 'home',
Rushed into the Big Red Taxi and headed straight to out paradise!

Had been anticipating this day to come and it did! Har!
Pizza Hut session was Hilarious...
Some of us do have some weird talents,
One of them... Tofu, the ability to make people laugh.. haha..
Prank calling someone, that was classic.
GREEN BOX, here we come!!
We were all maniacs in the small little room.
Sang and yelled our hearts out
Till we got out of tune...
That was FUN!
Hahaha... Damn high man!
We sang, we shouted, we do crazy moves!XD
Youngsters are youngsters, you can't take away our soul can you..^^
In the future, I do long for such fun to happen again.
LONG Live FUN and Happiness!!
Lalalalalala... Can't get enough of you!!


p.s. Happy END of SPM everyone! May we meet again, monsters!

I'm such a sucker in lying... Oh well~ Sorry ya! haha..

Best of You-Foo Fighters

4 comments:

Oyster said...

u forget to mention that u saw MANY chan wa students oh..........

Hui Min said...

Nvm....you have done your best...i know....so dont need to apologize....the one who need to apologize is me.....coz because of me u need to tell lies....thks ^_^.

lemonchow said...

that day make my diaphragm pain.. lol!! sure i need to practice more in singing~~BTW,remember call me if hv another kalaoke!! ^^
HOPE MY FRIENDS CAN REACH THEIR TARGET IN THEIR LIFE...

ShyuanT said...

Oyster:
Haha,I didn't just saw many.. I saw TONS of them. Hehe..

Alvin Lee:
What o. I also didn't say I'm apologizing to you..^^ You know you teach me do bad things then good. haha..

lemonchow:
LOLZ. How's your diaphragm now? Still pain? hehe.. After that day, you still dare to sing karaoke with us ah?