Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New 'style'

Got my haircut which I had been longing to get.
It turned out... I totally dislike it.
Arrgh... Why can't it look as what I had pictured it to be?
Craps.
Oh well. It's all been cut and I have to live up to it.
Just hope that it will look better when my hair is longer.
But that's just something I don't quite understand.
Why do some people who is not really good in their profession open a saloon?
I mean, it's so obvious that the lady who cut my hair didn't really have much skills
Or at least pretends to be a pro.
Wasn't really satisfied with what she did to my hair, but nevermind.
The thing that bugs me is that,
for someone who pretends to be a pro (It's what I think la)
And does not satisfy her clients to charge RM 12 for a haircut is outrageous.
Ok la, it's quite cheap if compared to the average price people charge these days,
but.. to me. It's simply called conning..
Eee.... Still felt like I wasted that RM 12 for this haircut is a waste..
Rather pay more for a better style..
Ish!
Haiz...

When You're Gone-Arvil Lavigne

11 comments:

Hui Min said...

Oh.....I also feel like that sometimes....but I think is not money problem.....even someone pay for RM6 can have a satisfied haircut....

Hmmmm...nowadays many saloon owner open their shop with their own money... that's why an unskillful person also can open his or her shop without and problem...just rent a shop....then can open business le...

Oh.....you cut what also pretty de la...dont worry about your haircut...ok? Got things to do...a bit moody ==

ShyuanT said...

Lolz.. Haha.. I cut what also pretty liao ah? wah, since when you become such a sweet talker de ah?

Jocelyn said...

HO~mi shyuan wit new haircut??
i wan c le~

whAt3veR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whAt3veR said...

haha...
i oso wan to see la!!!
lol...so many 投诉...
poor saloon lady...
haha...^^

ShyuanT said...

Jocelyn :
You'll definitely get to see de.. On Fri lo.. You'll see how ugly it looks..^^

whAt3veR:
Blerk, don't let you see... hehe...

Hui Min said...

==....long time ago.....u dont know only.....

lemonchow said...

shyuan!! remember!! u r a beautiful gil lo~~ ugly hair does not destroy yr beauty. lo~~ ^^

Oyster said...

hei ! let me see your face after cutting ! hahaha

Peace Of Life said...

whoa...yaya^^agreed, shyuan still very pretty de..xD

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee:
Ya lah.. I don't know la.. You only sweet talk to someone ma..^^

lemonchow:
haha.. Thanks ya Lemon, Appreciate that..^^ You also got sweet mouth ah..

Oyster:
You had seen my look after the haircut dy lah, what do you think?

Peace of Life:
Thanks for saying that.. haha... Me shuang liao..^^