Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bloody Day

hahahahah!!! Finally got to donate my blood for the 1st time in my life!!!
Wakakakakaka... Damn Happy man!!!
Waited SOOOO Long to donate my blood and finally..
Wahahahahahah!!!! (Wasabi, you cannot say that I'm anemic dy.. hehe)
Guys, go donate your precious blood if you have a chance.
It's precious to you, but a chance to live for others...
And the best of all,
you get to do good deed and don't have to pay a single cent for it!
It only takes your guts and a few minutes of your time to do so.
Oh ya, it's only an ant bite, not pain at all..
I'm Serious!!!
Last but not least,
you'll have yourself smiling the whole day after the blood donation!!
haha..
One stone kill many birds!!
Hurry! Go to the nearest blood donation drive and contribute!!

Generosity of the UTAR students...


Lolz.. My hand...


Look at the tiny hole...^^
*a packet of blood can save 3 lives...

According to the title of this post,
it had really been a bloody day for me.
It's bloody not because I donated my blood,
I fell down from my bike and again, more blood. lolz
haha.. so stupid of me falling off my bike...
yaya, laugh all you want...==
er.. no major injuries la,
just small scratches here and there.... (neh nenineh neh...)
in addition, a broken 'lauya' bike.... hahas..

Er.. found something very interesting on my way back to my 'house'.
There were an island of birds in the middle of the lake near Kampar..
No joke, it's literally an Island full of beautiful birds!!!
It's such a beautiful sight that I can't get my mind out of it...
Too bad I was in a hurry that time..T.T
I felt like walking towards the lake
and take close shots of all the birds..
Spectacular....
By far the only exciting and interesting thing about UTAR...
(The view too la)
Can't wait to get another glance of it tomorrow when I walk to the campus... ^^




There are so many things in mind to be done,
though I feel like I'm quite free when I have no class,
just can't seem to get everything done.
er.. just wanna clear something out of my mind,
there's a something I wanna tell A.

Dear A,

I don't know what I did wrong to make you hate me so much. I mean, I know it's something I'd said before, but I just don't know why. Always thought you are a friend who I can talk openly to but now, I fear not. Erm... ya, I know you don't need me as a friend anymore coz you have a someone who's very important to you now. But friends are friends, you are a good friend to me and I hope that we'll be on speaking terms again... Sorry for what I'd said that made you mad, but it's all to help you solve your problems. A thousand apologies waiting to be forgiven...

From: A. pal


HELP the Haiti kids! Contribute a portion of what you have to them.
If you still dunno what happened, please click here.
You'll also get the media on how to contribute to them in the site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Walao! You really donate your blood ah?? Is that painful?? Hahaha...Haiz, final decision now, Going tobe a Taylor-ian on Mrach =(

ShyuanT said...

Haha, yaya, I really donated my precious blood!!! Waited 18 years to do so, finally!! haha. So happy!!! Er, it's not pain at all, serious! You should try it someday. Congrats to you!! Future Taylorian!!