Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 1 in Kampar

Am posting this as a special request from a special friend.
She wants to know all about my College life.
er... Day 1 in Kampar...
Rode to the campus,
Attended my 1st lecture-Economics (unfortunately)
2nd lecture-Sociology
Went round campus...
Beautiful scenery...
Karate presentation... quite good.
Bumped into Ting-En!!! What a coincidence!! Didn't know she studied here too!!
Wandering round again...
The view's great!
Last lecture class: English langguage
Rode home...
Makan..
Received some major, surprising news...
Watched some TV...
Here I'm.

haha... Very briefly describing my one day's life in UTAR.
College life is really quite different from secondary school.
You've gotta go round asking everyone:" Hi, I'm XXX, which tutotial group are you??"
Then sit through the tutorial class with complete strangers..
And go wandering round again...
Not much to say bout my 1st day.
Just that I gotta make some new friends and met T-E.
Oh ya, forgot to mention.. The campus is damn Huge...
kaki alsoh become jelly dy...
Hopefully I get to loose weight by doing this la..^^
I think that's all.
Will try to upload some pics here for you guys to see...
Gtg!

** Damn! Stupid!! Spoil the whole day!!! Berambus!

*** Missing all of you!!!

分手快乐-梁静茹

2 comments:

Kaijun said...

mostly, we are follow the tutorial class in utar. the 1st sem is still consider ok, the next sem, you have to select your time table as well.. then is more complicated...

ShyuanT said...

haha.. Oo.. Need to choose our own time table o. Some of my friends can't select the class they want, all kena headache.. I would rather let them select for me, save all the headache. ^^