Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally...

Gosh! Finally!!! Arrgh... My stupid internet connection's killing me!
Had been wasting my whole day just to get online...
Ish... And I thought there will be lesser people using the line on school days...
Guess I'm wrong...

Anywayz. Just wanna catch up with what I'm doing these days.
No school, no work, no homework...
But tons to do.
Funny right??
It feels kinda odd not going to school during school days..
No more waking up early
No more hurrying up or rushing...
Just a cool, feel good mornings now.
haha... feels like what I'd anticipated.
Nowadays, life's like a moving concert.
Beautiful music surrounds my house everyday.. haha..
Er... Sleeping late, skipping meals...
Facing my dear old comp most of the time,
Trying hard to finish what-so-ever I'm working on...
And thinking back bout what had happened yesterday of earlier on..
(It's really hard to remember things nowadays).
Time passes so slow until what you had just done in the morning,
will seemed like a yesterday when you do think about it.
That's basically my routine now...
During school holidays,
life's really lived to the fullest.
Everyday's like a new adventure,
hanging out with different people,
Celebrating different occasions.
But now.... It feels kinda empty inside.
Like nothing do matter.
haha... Just joking.
A lot of things do matter.
My life, my family, my friends, my projects, my future....
There's to much to matter til it's kinda confusing choosing which not to..
hahas... Blabbering again.

Er... Am sort of lost for words right now.
Still mad at my lousy connection,
I think it results in shortage of memory or something.. hahas...
oops.. Due to lousy connection.
I can't even upload any of my beautiful pics.. haha...
call them beautiful pics...(I'm the one who took them what, of coz beautiful la..)

Patience is all I can say.^^
~*OUT*~


**Oh boy oh boy... Theo's mine. You can have Alvin and Simon... hehe... Love the chipmunks!

Christmas Don't Be Late - The chipmunks

5 comments:

空。陵 said...

you got nothing to do o??

ShyuanT said...

hon fai:
Haha... Glad to see you. Yeps, can say that. But actually still got many unfinished business.. hehe...

Oyster said...

wa...so good wo~ no need to go to work~~ now i had to work to raise my colledge fund..

Catherine Young said...

hei~shyuan,you didn't work ya,i'm surprised....
i didn't work too but i've bit regreted...
I try to read some english grammar book,but my mood is not there,
so I just watch television, accompany my mum to go shopping,learn some cooking and having computer lesson once a week,i feel bored now...

ShyuanT said...

Oyster:
Haha.. not no need to go to work la. Still gotta help my father a bit. Where are you working now? Which college are you going to?

chrysanthemum :
Haha.. Lolz. Why are you so surprised? Oo.. What a nice way to pass your time. It's great! Find a day, must cook a meal for me o! haha...
Just a suggestion, you feeling bored? wanna blog in our class blog?