Sunday, January 10, 2010

GOsh..

It's getting pretty dusty here..
haha... There's practically not much time for me to blog these days.
Too many stuffs to be done.
I'm like..... chasing for time to do everything I want in a few days...
My so called 6 months holidays will be shortened to a few days.
Craps...
Just got to know it yesterday.
I will be going to UTAR to take my foundation course.
In KAMPAR!!! That's like... SOOOOOO FARRRRRRRRR AWAY!!!!
Double craps...
haiz... It's not that I want to let go of my 6 months of luxurious life la...
But there's no much options for me to choose..
Oh well, might just follow what's laid before me...

Am sort of saddened by what's actually happening out there.
It's like, the world will and never will be a peaceful place.
Lets take some of the recent news in M'sia for instance,
The boming of the churches,
the murder cases,
bus accidents...
Tons and tons of these news everyday,
and it's just a small part of the whole wide world.
Imagine flipping through all the newspaper from each country in a day,
how many cases in this happen in total???
I don't even dare to think about it.

And for one thing which I'm quite mad about is this.
Saturday was our 1st No Plastic Bags Day.
Went to Education Fair in KLCC with sis and friends.
Guess what,
Everybody was acting as if this day don't even exist.
Plastic bags were used everywhere,
the shoppers, the edu fair goers...
Arrgh... The exhibitors even hand our their college's bags to everyone.
No one bother to say NO to them...
haiz... No eyes to see dy.
Just to tell you all.
I'm not an environment freak or whatsoever..
Just that it's our responsibility to take care of our nature, right?
So, please please,
just skip using one plastic bag for just a day,
or rather, saying NO to the shop keeper
who intends to give you a plastic bag to keep your goods,
it helps a lot even if you only do it sometimes.
It's your choice.


Photography by Shyuan
DO you really wanna destroy such beautiful things?

** Happy happy happy.. Someone says she misses me... hehe...


Don't Stop Moving-S Club 7

12 comments:

yiipin said...

oo, ur doing which course?? @@

Catherine Young said...

oh, i may be going to utar to study too,but not now....god bless ya....

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
haha, will be taking foundation 1st. Might be heading towards social sciences.^^

chrysanthemum :
Oo.. when? May intake? what course do you intend to take? hehe.. can't wait to see you there!

Oyster said...

shyuan, u cahange ask to change place to study/ go to KL or PJ campus! My sister also being sent to Kampar's UTAR to study foundation and she also make a request to swicth to PJ's campus and guess what ? she made it!

Kaijun said...

For me as the utarian in kampar, here is quite a nice place to study.. its wonderful environment is pretty attractive to the study compare to KL there.. but is not for entertain, no shopping centre around kampar..

If you study about the science relevant subject, you have to study foundation for 1.5 year then go back setapak then go back kampar for around one year..

if you take account relevant course, you can study in kampar from foundation to degree..

空。陵 said...

i think kampar still nearer if compare wit mine wa...but anyway...there got many chan waian..so u will not alone there...

exuan said...

so fast ahh?!! u dun wan to enjoy ur CNY 1st ahh??Guess wat?!!mayb...i'm going to UTAR too leh~~

ShyuanT said...

Oyster:
OMG. You got a sister? Since when? How come never hear you talking about her before de? Hehe.. I'm going to Kampar because my sister is also there. Will be staying with her.

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
Hehe.. Thanks for the intro. Agree with what you say. There's no entertainment there. Only Tesco.. hehe.. I'm taking foundation in arts, but still not sure whether will I stay in UTAR for further studies. But I can't wait to see you there... haha..

hon fai:
Yeps, Kampar's nearer than Penang. hehe... There got a lot of Chan Waians meh? I don't recall meeting any of them though. oh well, thanks ya!

exuan:
Ya, I also want to enjoy my holidays too! But May intake is too late le. So, no choice lo. ^^
You are coming to UTAR too?? Where to? PJ? Setapak? Kampar?? What course you wanna take o? Hehe.. So happy leh!!! Faster come la!!!

exuan said...

Depends on my result lor...if my result not good enough to get a scholarship then i wil go UTAR. i'll take foundation in Sc cuz i wanna study biotech...Not all new student must go to Kampar to study their foundation de meh??

ShyuanT said...

Oo... haha.. You sure can get scholarship de. No prob. Biotech?? haha. same as my sis!!! You also interested in Biotech o! hehe..
Not all foundation students must go to Kampar. There's foundation in PJ campus if I'm not mistaken. But you'll have to take your degree course in Kampar after that la.. So, isn't it better to just move to Kampar leh? ^^

exuan said...

OIC~~ hope i can get ler... GAMBATEH!! Study hard ya~ ^^
c u on CNY~

ShyuanT said...

Sure can de la.. haha.. Gambateh to you too!! Waiting to see you here! And yeps, can't wait to see you then.