Monday, October 25, 2010

Random

Haha... English for this one.
My Eng language is getting bad to worst.
Words starts leaving my brain.
I'm serious!
Nowadays, even simple words like 'potential buyers' and 'communication'
dun even cross into my mind.
It should be really in a retarded state by now, I suppose.
And Eng mid-term is blasting towards me, full speed.
Better brush it up so that I may survive the explosion.. XD

Here are somethings that I always thought:

1. I always thought that I am tall. Not just tall tall, but long tall. Means that i really really think myself as a tall person. Someone long enough to look at people where the seem rather tiny to me. And boy, am I wrong. Just the other day, when we were off to the lake, playing line-up in sequence, I knew that I am not the tallest among them, as there's 1 or 2 who have unquestionably long legs, so I thought, oh well, I am the 3rd tallest, who cares~ And it turns out... I almost ended up standing in the middle.... =_=||| DAMN! And I thought I am tall.... Better change my 'explicit positive attitude' towards myself and start calling myself shorty. Or in another way, jumping and being in hope of getting slightly taller by doing so might do the trick.. Lolz...

2. Always thought that lil' kids nowadays are monstrous. And by that, I meant that they are NOT AS CUTE AS THE KIDS WERE BEFORE. Boy, am I dead wrong. Yesterday, while I was alone sitting at the corner, packing up a huge pile of clothes, ,this two adorable lil' boys came along and started digging into the mountain of clothes. When I was ready to ask them to stop playing and get back to place, they started pulling clothes and accessories from the 'mountain' and started folding them, and passed them to me when they are done... Lolz... They are just 5, and they know what does it mean by being helpful. So freaking damn CUTE!! As they continued to dig for more clothes that they know how to fold, their mouths were mumbling something like:" I wanna help..." The other was like"Hey, I know how to fold this..." and continued their jobs. Ahhh... And when I say a BIG thank you to them each and everytime they pass a folded clothes to me, the BIG silly grin shown on their face were priceless... So sweet of them to help. They'll definitely be great people when they grow up. Bless them.... Too bad I didn't get their names, and numbers.. XD Hadn't even get the chance to give them a candy... Haiz... May there be another chance then.

3. Always thought that Pluck: Musical Arson would be funny and enjoyable. And IT WAS. They were awesome on stage!!! Hilarious, wonderful, splendid, amazing, talented, talented, talented.... (limited adjectives to describe them) All in all, their performance were superb! Really glad to meet the 'talented idiots'~ hahah...

Haha.. That's all for the random section. Having steamed hot rice fever now... Toodles!

Fever by PLUCK

2 comments:

yiipin said...

awww.....they are so cute!!! >< hahahah! sometimes children r much more understanding than adults! coz they r so pure minded...realli bless them. nice kids..

ShyuanT said...

Yeps. Thankful for them. haha.. CUTEST kids ever!!! Lolz...