Saturday, October 30, 2010

Activify..

Dunno why I'm here.
Guess I juz felt like scribbling something today..
Caught a sudden thought about how exciting life can be.
Saw those enjoying videos and pictures of my friends,
it struck me that I hadn't been in any camps for about more then half a year now.
And the year before I was like organizing tons of camps and participating in them.
So it feels kinda weird not being able to be outdoors...
Kept myself locked in like a lil' bird these couple of months,
which made me forget how fun camps can be.
Well, I do hope that there would be some camps in line for me to join.
Starting to get activities crave now after 5 years of activity packed schedule.
So guys, if there's any juicy events going on, keep me informed! Lolz..

Sunk all day into Westlife and Glee... Rockin' Roll!!!
In perform mode this time.
Performance, anyone?? Lolz.

Oh ya, got a lot of 'you'd been invisible/ disappear' comments this week.
I'm always around and just them am not as appealing about it.
So, if you really wanna find me,
e-mail, or nudge or even leave any message on my networks will do.
Will get back to you ASAP. =)
I'm STILL HERE!!!!!

p.s.: Thankful for a friend who had got healthier and my 2 dears who moves me with their words and not to forget, mama and dada for everything!!! =)

To Be With You-Westlife

2 comments:

Kaijun said...

i also like to organize activity~~ enjoy the joy during the process.
under the lead of the talented leader.
this is really awesome~~

ShyuanT said...

Yeps. Still looking out for exciting activities to join in. And also with people who actually cares about the event... XD