Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random

Mmm... busy munching on Oreos right now.. Yum!!
Well, working does make people hungry!

This is already the 3rd week of my sem 3.
Still, the subjects rarely attracts me.
Except, well Social psychology...
which am still very very blur about what isit talking about.
Juz grabbed hold of the textbook today,
was damn excited to read it.
And so I did.
Seriously, it is really like a story book.
(Except that I have to flip the dictionary every now and then is bugging me...)
Once I read it, I wanna read more.
There's so many things to be learned
yet,
there's juz not enough time to do so.
Many things on my to-do list has yet to be achieved.
and here am I,
sitting in front of the monitor,
trying to figure out what to do next..
Silly me.

Maybe someday I will end up like Elizabeth, (Eat Pray Love movie)
going wherever I want,
juz so that I can enjoy life to the MAX!!!
A simple backpack,
a pair of track shoes,
and a map
can get me everywhere I want,
tasting wondrous food,
meeting amazing people...
How good will it be.... =)

The PMR candidates will be squeezing their heads,
trying to get all the important terms into their small lil' brains.
Wishing them the best in their exam!!
And same to the industrial trainees who are working their a** off to get the work done.
Have fun!!!

30 mins more for Da's b.d! wahahahhaa...
And in this hollow room,
this soulless street,
the silence is intriguing....
Bababababa... I'm lovin' it! =)

Alice-Avril Lavigne (wicked!)

4 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! many people like social psychology! XD nice subject...interested to change course?? haha! ya, hope those pmr candidates(any1 tat we noe)can do well in exam..

lemonchow said...

agree that psychology is an interesting subject~ discover profundity of mental~ XD next time if I am in hving mentally problem, sure find u cure me~ =D

ShyuanT said...

Oo?? You study it also?? Hehe..
Neh, will stick to what I'm doing right now. XD

ShyuanT said...

lemonchow:
Haha, you interested in this field? Come join me la. XD
Maybe its you who will be my therapist. Who knows? LOLz