Sunday, February 22, 2009

A week's work...

Let me see...This will be a review on the whole of my last week. Will try to keep it short as much as i can.

16 February (Mon)
Went to Hari Sukan and participated in it for the 1st time in this whole 5 years. Was so lucky to got 2nd in the Lompat tinggi event. I didn't mean to boast but its something unexpected although I'm only break a record of 100cm...haiz....So paiseh...Back, I took part in the 100m race and 4x100m race. Had saw band's performance that day with our 1st gal violinist as major, taking the lead. And thought that it went quite good. Was so happy when they announced red house got 1st in the marching competition...haha...Anyway, on my 1st run, it was darn energyless (can only use this word). Can't seemed to speed and ended up the last....On my 2nd race, its better, I can actually feel my velocity increasing. It feels good and I'm the 4th runner. But in the end, I still ended up to be the last to finish. Arrgh....What a slow runner I'm. Have long legs so what? Still so freakingly slow....Later, it was 4x400m. I didn't actually had my name on the list but I ran in replace of my dear friend as she's not feeling well....2nd on the row, and was supposed to cut into the 1st lane. Can hardly breathe well as I ran, still last of corse, but a moment before ending my race, I managed to cut a friend of mine who had been always ahead of me...So proud of it~ But I seemed kinda cold hearted as well..hoho... We ended up getting 4th place... Oh ya, I screamed-out-loud when our red house WON the rope pulling competiton!!! Like someone crazy!!! haha... Green house was the overall winner AGAIN for the past 4 years. Gan Mei Kuan was one of best gal athelete of the year!!! She's freaking good in sports!!! Followed by blue house the only....HOORAY!! RED house!(at least we didn't turned out last la..) Went home and found out that I had been so tanned....can see the difference from my legs...haha..

Tues, went to school had repeatedly been reminded of how tanned I'm.

Wed, nothing special, just went for meeting missing the portrait sketching workshop.

Thurs, Dutied that day and syeleked the counter....Taught the members wrong things....the dissolver for syelek is actually spirit metil and I ended up telling them its turpentine while we are using thinner to dissolve it. And I somemore teased them that they will be having PMR this year and its a MUST KNOW!!! Only noticed this after all of them went home. haiz...I'm a SUCKER leader...

Fri, damn it that day! Had been scolded by teacher for doing my job. STUPID namelist thinggy! made my mood so bloody the whole day. She had actually yelled at me, stuping her foot. I know its my fault for not finishing it earlier but I had find some ways to patch it up. Its not my fault that I cannot manage to contact the people in charge ma....Haiz...anyway, its my fault. Cannot say anything more. My Malay teacher kept repeating my mistakes in front of my class. And said that my BM is kinda good of something....Teacher: "I'm no where near from good. I'm really bad in Malay!! Had sucked in everything and there's nothing I'm good at. Please don't give the wrong impression to everyone...." Though this is the fact, feels kinda relieved hearing that in some way as nobody actually praised what I do. I mean no in this way la..So Thanks teacher anyway...

Sat, went for practice. Its had been a lifetime since my last FULL BAND practice. It was so crowded in the violin room. all of us squeeze like a can of tuna...haha...Anyway, felt kinda down as a friend of mine didnt pass to get to be an A-band member. haiz.... Went to town and bought somethings for my leaflet for camp. Alone with my beloved violin, we travelled all round town searching for the right things to go with my leaflet, budgeting....And had almost forgot my husband as I leave a shop after a 2 loads full of things. So happy to finally bought something I had been longing to have...haha...

Now, haiz...Still had not finish my molio...frustating, just thinking about it. Library is another issue...Eveything seemed to be upside down sometime. My dead phone, loads of homework, dateline to chase and much more...Can I cope it up??

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

Hey.........no matter what happen you cannot forget your husband (violin) de lo. == Later he dont know how to get home....XD

Anonymous said...

hmmm,dun worry,everything's gonna be alrite soon...
keep ur fingers crossed...

ShyuanT said...

haha...Yaya, definitely cannot forget my husband. haha...It can't find its way home!!

Thanks..