Sunday, February 22, 2009

Splendid Sunday

Ahh...Just receive a news that a friend of mine is now in the hospital suffering from leg injuries..
OMG..Hope she's ok...Sad to know about it. But I know she's a tough gal...haha...Get well soon lo...

Molio is really killing me now. Its so much work. Can't believe we actually have to act as if we are doing some social work but we aren't. Its sort of useless for me..

Its a splendid day today, despite molio. Went to Jelebu with my family skipping church. We wanted to see the waterfall but ended driving around not getting to see it. We drove around and found a show farm. Its called Jelita Ostrich Show Farm or something. There were so many animals there. Ostriches, horses, deers, ducks, flamingos, and even camels... So happy to see it. Kept snapping photos whenever I can... Anyway, was hoping that our class can come here together as a class trip to see all the cute animals. Later after that, we went makaning in a restaurant which listens to 70's chinese music. haha...Its kinda fun listening to songs froms another era....All the songs actually sound alike..


Its kinda cute isn't it. It kept running around until I got a still shot of it..


A camel with only 1 hump...Doesn't it looks funny seeing a camel on green land?


Flamming white flamingos...Its flapping its wings for to welcome me!!!

Watched a show called Enough starring JLo. Its a nice show as a women strives to escape from her abusive husband who swears to kill her. She turns a new leaf and learned some marcial arts to protect her kid, Gracie... Its fasinating watching someone planning something so specificly just get loose from her husband. And I like one of the song which is called "Alive". Its a great show for women who wants to get away from their husbands...


Am happy to get along with my family in a wonderful day like this. Must have more family outings together more often. Ok, will stop for now.Must get my a hands on my molio now...Hope that Sha can get well soon la.. And that I'll get a nice new hairstyle for myself tomorrow..Toodles...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,ur trip seems to hv so much fun in it,XP
great outing i guess?muz b coz u had ady written it in ur blog...
btw,was really shocked when i saw ur new hair style today...
totally stunned me,n i was like "huh?!wat happened to ur hair?"
btw,any reasons to cut it dat short or juz trying sumthing new?

Hui Min said...

Next time hor......finish up your moral folio first ma.....then only enjoy the trip........you will feel more relax when enjoying the trip.......

ShyuanT said...

Erm...Me new hairstyle??
Its just something new to try on..
Like it??
And I'll try to finish my homework before playing lo...haha..

Hui Min said...

Huh? You change your hairstyle? Why I dont know de?

ShyuanT said...

OMG. You are the only one who hadn't noticed it. What actually do you see in school???